• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

King of the Vortixx

King Vortixx MOC BIONICLE

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Offline The Malicious Phantom

The Malicious Phantom
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,169 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2013 - 09:36 AM

Behold! The king of the Vortixx! Tremble before his might as he commands his army of assassins.

Photo: http://www.brickshel...VA/MOCS/001.jpg

This MOC started out as a concept for Lariska, but it turned out more masculine than feminine. The body and the head were the hardest to build and turned out really cool. As always, I am open to any C&C!

EDIT: The right shoulder armor is missing because I forgot to put the axle in.

Edited by Phantom Terror, Mar 21 2013 - 11:35 AM.

#2 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,698 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2013 - 12:48 PM

I quite like how the torso is built, and the blades on the back are a nice touch. Interesting idea, considering the females are dominant in Xian society, and they'd probably not take kindly to a male ruler. XD

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Hitman VIII: Codebreaker

Baruka: Native Son

#3 Offline The Malicious Phantom

The Malicious Phantom
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,169 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2013 - 12:59 PM

I just thought that he looked like a Vortixx and pictured him as a king. Haven't looked into much culture of BIONICLE.

#4 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,921 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2013 - 01:51 PM

I like the torso, and the head, but IMO the legs look too much like Hydraxon's, like they're sort of bland.

#5 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 542 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2013 - 01:54 PM

Well the legs are a bit generic but the rest looks super-duper! And the arms could use a bit of beef :P And you might want to consider taking your picture against a more suitable background. They will look much more professional. Overall, very cool.

:tohu:

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#6 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 625 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2013 - 02:06 PM

again with the spiky back thingy! we must know how! anyways, I like it. the legs are a bit short compared to the chest, but otherwise pretty cool. but like Chro said, the Vortixx are a female-oriented society. but screw canon!

76561198084895102.png

Feel free to add me on steam c:

#7 Offline The Malicious Phantom

The Malicious Phantom
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,169 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2013 - 02:13 PM

"We must know how!" Are you asking for instructions or something?

#8 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,698 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2013 - 02:41 PM

I don't think we need instructions for that... it isn't at all difficult to stick spikes off the back in that manner. :/

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Hitman VIII: Codebreaker

Baruka: Native Son

#9 Offline krana_enthusiast

krana_enthusiast
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 17 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2013 - 06:31 PM

Wow, this is pretty cool.  I especially like the torso, head, and the dark blue-silver color scheme.  But I would recommend making the forearms and legs alot longer so that it fits with the rest of the body :).

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users