King of the Vortixx

Behold! The king of the Vortixx! Tremble before his might as he commands his army of assassins.

Photo: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/CKinVA/MOCS/001.jpg

This MOC started out as a concept for Lariska, but it turned out more masculine than feminine. The body and the head were the hardest to build and turned out really cool. As always, I am open to any C&C!

EDIT: The right shoulder armor is missing because I forgot to put the axle in.

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I quite like how the torso is built, and the blades on the back are a nice touch. Interesting idea, considering the females are dominant in Xian society, and they'd probably not take kindly to a male ruler. XD

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Well the legs are a bit generic but the rest looks super-duper! And the arms could use a bit of beef :P And you might want to consider taking your picture against a more suitable background. They will look much more professional. Overall, very cool.

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)