Kanakalackin

I recently acquired some random bionicle pieces and found three partial tohunga: Hekii, Onepu and Matoro. In order to complete them, I need these parts:

• 1 Sand blue Akaku
  • 1 Black Tohunga Body
  • 2 Dark Orange Tohunga feet
  • 2 Purple Tohunga feet
  • 1 Sand blue Tohunga foot
  • 1 Tan throwing arm
  • 1 Black Throwing Arm
  • 1 Tan regular arm
  • 1 Dark Grey Tohunga Head
  • all discs (Kopaka, Onua, and Pohatu).

If I can afford it, I would like to acquire the rest of the Tohunga: Jala, Maku, and Kongu. All with discs please.

I also have two partial Bohrok Va (Kohrak and Gahlok) and would like to complete both of them. As well as Kazi. The pictures of my partial small sets are bellow.

I also want to collect all 36 basic toa masks (red, blue, green, black, white, brown). I currently hold 1 of the collectible masks: the light blue pakari. I have pictures of my collectibles collection to make bargaining easier. Some items, such as the ammo (zamors, squids, etc.), I am short in, so I would like to collect more of those. Finally, is the red/orange zamor a misprint? Because the regular colored mahri nui zamors are bright yellow.

Big Photo

Partials

To complete Kohrak Va, I need:

32013.png x1, 32015.png x1, 4519.png x1, 32523.png x1, 6553.png x2, Bohrok Eye piece (Trans-Light Blue) x2, and Tohunga Foot (White) x1.

For Gahlok Va I need everything except the hook and krana pictured HERE.

I also have RoboRiders Frost, to complete him I need: 4497.png x2.

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I have the black Tohunga body, the sand blue Tohunga foot, a black throwing arm, a bunch of pieces for Gahlok Va, and the last three pictured pieces for Kohrak Va. What will you offer for those? FYI the orange/red Zamors are absolutely not misprints because they came with Hewkii Inika as an example and I don't know why you are just referring to the Mahri ones, you completely left out the Inika :P.

Edited by Takua Dragonstar7

I have the black Tohunga body, the sand blue Tohunga foot, a black throwing arm, a bunch of pieces for Gahlok Va, and the last three pictured pieces for Kohrak Va. What will you offer for those? FYI the orange/red Zamors are absolutely not misprints because they came with Hewkii Inika as an example and I don't know why you are just referring to the Mahri ones, you completely left out the Inika :P.

How does 5 dollars sound? The reason I ask is because Hewkii Inika had RED spheres

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!