• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Templar Studios Releases More MNOLG Storyboards

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,305 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 22 2013 - 02:50 PM

It's been a while, but our friends over at Templar Studios have managed to unearth another nostalgic artifact from the Mata Nui Online Game (MNOLG). This one is a set of storyboard artwork from Le-Koro, where the action really began ramping up in the game. Upon entering the village, we were greeted by an ominous silence, a tension that released as airborne battles and a showdown between Lewa and Onua. Later, the village was full of happy Tohunga and the lighthearted music characteristic of Le-Koran lore. All the artwork behind this chapter of the adventure is available on Templar Studios' blog. Thanks for sharing with us!View the full article

#2 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,220 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 22 2013 - 08:24 PM

Yes, thanks for dream-sharing. :) I wonder if the Nui-Rama thing was actually a "rail" game. What is that, anyway?

#3 Offline GSR

GSR
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Book Badger

• 1,032 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Mar 22 2013 - 09:02 PM

Ah, nice! I actually ran into on the Templar guys on another site and asked if they were planning to do any more of these - when he said soon, I didn't think it'd be this soon!Very cool to see the storyboarding for this part of the game.

#4 Offline Gengar

Gengar
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,015 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 22 2013 - 09:13 PM

Those are so cool. I never expected this. It's really nice to see stuff like this, whether it's concept art to prototypes.

#5 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,016 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 12:28 AM

[color=#ff0000;]This is quite nostalgic.  Although I played this in late 2010.  I beat this game while I was moving.  This game healed my broken heart so fast.  I love to see its conept art, always has interested me quite a bit.  Hope Templer post more soon![/color]

#6 Online The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 702 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 07:45 AM

This stuff is really cool. Le Koro was one of my favorites since it had the Onua vs. Lewa fight which is one of the most epic cutscenes ever. Concept art is amazing!

new_sig_legacy_2.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users