Just another trade topic

Makuta_of_Oz

I am almost done with Project: Matoran. I need only a few sets to collect before I am done.

Rules

• You MUST pay/send first.
  • Please reply here first if you're interested in making a deal. Do not PM me, I'll PM you if I'm interested.
  • If a trade is taken to PM, please give photo evidence. When selling or trading, I'll send photo evidence if requested.
  • We each pay for our own shipping when trading. If buying or selling, whoever pays for the item(s) also pays shipping.
  • I live in Australia. You MUST be able to send here.

* = Pending

Wants

• Boxor x 3
  • Jaller & Gukko*
  • Kopeke x 4
  • Hafu x 4
  • Various Krana (make me an offer)
  • Money

Haves

• All 6 Vahki - $10 AUD each
  • All Rahaga except Bomonga - $5 each
  • All Barraki except Ehlek - $10 each
  • Maxilos & Spinax - $19 (Cordak blaster is slightly deformed but still perfectly usable)
  • Nocturn - $20
  • Gadunka - $20
  • Both Hydruka - $5 each
  • 4 Stars Skrall - $5 each
  • Various Collectibles (ask me what I have if interested)

I also have tons of Thomas The Tank Engine ERTL toys I'm willing to trade/sell, if I can.

Thank you for your consideration.

Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello :)I own Jaller and Gukko, and I will happily send it to Australia, I just need you to pay shipping (which you said you will) :)I live in the UK.Are you interested?Also if there's anything else you want, that's not in your thread let me know :) I'm having a massive sale.

~ Argentum

Hello :)I own Jaller and Gukko, and I will happily send it to Australia, I just need you to pay shipping (which you said you will) :)I live in the UK.Are you interested?Also if there's anything else you want, that's not in your thread let me know :) I'm having a massive sale.

Yes I am interested.

Regarding unlisted items, I guess I could take your Bohrok too, unless someone else asks for them before we make a deal.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

No-one's offered anything. So I guess that'd be fine :)

Only thing I'm thing is for shipping, it'd have to be done through UPS or something. Which may cost a bit of money.

Would you be happy to pay it?

~Argentum

Well I don't really understand how shipping works in America, so I suppose I'll have to trust you.

I do have quite a bit of money ATM, so it should be fine.

My four bohrok and my Jaller and Gukko? That should come to £39, or 57 Australian dollarsShipping from the UK would be about 35 Australian dollars. Ok?~Argentum

I guess that equates to $18.40¢ each, which sounds somewhat fair.

What do you mean $18.40?Where did that come from?

I was just averaging out the price of each set, so the high price tag didn't sound so expensive. :P

Could you specify the various Karana you need?

The Krana I'm looking for are:

• Orange Bo
  • Red Yo
  • Light Blue Su
  • Pearl Xa-Kal

Which is actually a lot less than I thought! :P

I have more than enough extra Krana I can trade away for them if you're interested. Just ask me what you need.