Memes Take Over

zsdiogo

I had considered finally taking pictures of my some of my bionicles and posting them on Brickshelf, but I got distracted :/ I actually still built a little. In fact, I re-modeled one of my MOC's. I did find ut about the Me Gusta rage face though and got somewhat osessed with that for a little while.

Comedies: How the Inika really became Toa, How the Inika Really Became Mahri, An original comedy for people with a more intelligent sense of humor

Epics: Darkhunter Rebellion, Genesis of the Toa Rava, Review

Bionicle-based creations: Random Bionicle Pics,

(Please don't write over my signature if theres anything wrong with it, just PM me. I use the links)

I don't know if I posted in this topic, but I wouldn't call it meme takeover. I would call it 'a very big intrest in placing of internet fads into a already internet fad(aka bionicle). Though personilly, I perfer nyan cat, leek spin, long cat, caramelldansen, and furries over all the others. The others are ok.

My name is Riru. Fear me! Muhahahahaha....... wait, did I say that out loud?

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.