The Many Deaths of Toa Likus

Chro

Within each parallel universe,from the Prime to the Kingdom,the fate of a being remains the same.This is Likus.

8583302375_c9533c11db.jpg

^ CLICK TO VIEW FULL PAGE ^

Hello, all. Got a bunch of MOCs today.

This was for a contest in which I had to build my opponent's self-MOC (a creation that represents you). The category I received was "half-demon", which had a highly specific description that I don't care to repeat. Anyway, I wasn't satisfied with any of my individual entries, until the final one- so I decided to post the full set.

The story premise here is that Likus is a Toa whose destiny in every universe is to be infected or possessed by some demon or thing like that. So the Prime Universe version of Likus gathers the others together to destroy them, in hopes that he'll eradicate any threat to himself.

The whole page was a pain to format, so I'll just link you all, instead of redoing it in BBCode. (Click the poster as usual.)

Feedback is appreciated! Tell me which forms are your favorites.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

When it comes to the dark side of him, the second one was one of my favorites with the black claw. But the good side of him has to be the last one. The third one was also great, but it looked a bit odd with the orange, and keeping with his original form. also it looks like he got a case of the Flood.

Overall they look great, except for the first ones.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

When it comes to the dark side of him, the second one was one of my favorites with the black claw. But the good side of him has to be the last one. The third one was also great, but it looked a bit odd with the orange, and keeping with his original form. also it looks like he got a case of the Flood.

Overall they look great, except for the first ones.

Thanks. What's wrong with the first ones, exactly? :P

but their spirits

Those are really nice. It's interesting to see an MOC as a character going through a whole bunch of transformations. You did a good job on them.

Thanks Takua! The different versions was the focus here, glad you liked it. :D

but their spirits

Quick question. Did you take apart each model and build the new one? Or build each model at the same time? Because that would be a lot of Rodes.

Took each apart or altered the form, yes.

Each of the ones before the last ones were wips that Ben didn't like.You should've heard him rage.

Nah, I liked them, but I knew that it could be better. I was only satisfied with it once I had the full set done. ;)

And what? Rage? Hahaha, I don't know what you're talking about...

but their spirits

Great mocs. I absolutely loved the one with the corrupted black arm. And I caught that homestuck reference. The last one was also really cool. I also love the swift looking design of the one before that.

Haha! You're only the second person to catch the Horrorterrors thing. Thanks Malignus.

but their spirits

I have seen many mocs with T-bar knuckles, Never touched one. However, I believe that, in my case, the way you used those little "squid clip/exo force hands" to clip on the knuckles might be feasible, though I would probably need more exo force arms.

Edited by Malignus

bBhcfWO.png

Oh. Hmm. There are other methods too of course.

Not meaning to self-promote here, but I used a different technique on this MOC. I won't link to one specific picture, but between a few of them, it should be easy to tell how the hand was built. :)

but their spirits

Yeah, same as what I just mentioned. It's so hard for me to make good mocs now. I used to have so many sets.

Meanwhile, back at the topic, I like how smooth all of the designs are. So much more awesome than the sets. And I think the "prime" Likus can be called prime for more than one reason.

bBhcfWO.png