Ask Questions About BIONICLE defenders

maxthethrax

The mahri phone game help topic.

I am expert and i will answer your quiestion

So,ask!

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

I am searching for peepol,who can program,and peepol,who have ideas for multimedia and games,to come and join the KranaNui Project
If you are one of them,please PM me! :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari:
If you have PM from me,you are one of them!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

@Takua Dragonstar7:A game for the mahri.On phone you can find it by searching in google bionicle defenders

@-Windrider-:Thanks!

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

I am searching for peepol,who can program,and peepol,who have ideas for multimedia and games,to come and join the KranaNui Project
If you are one of them,please PM me! :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari:

Oh, that game. I've seen it on some Bionicle sites, but didn't know much about it. How's this for your fist question: Where do you download it?EDIT: @Chro I believe it is, as there are only 3 mobile Bionicle games and the others are Bionicle Challenge(a racing game) and the moblie version of Bionicle Heroes.

Edited by Takua Dragonstar7

Oh, that game. I've seen it on some Bionicle sites, but didn't know much about it. How's this for your fist question: Where do you download it?EDIT: @Chro I believe it is, as there are only 3 mobile Bionicle games and the others are Bionicle Challenge(a racing game) and the moblie version of Bionicle Heroes.

Didn't they have a Bionicle trivia game for iOS too?

Yeah but I was talking about the official ones, actually made by TLG. That one was just a fan made one.

Yeah but I was talking about the official ones, actually made by TLG. That one was just a fan made one.

Ohhh I see :)

Where do you download it?:

Site with forums removed - HH

Didn't they have a Bionicle trivia game for iOS too?:

well,i don't have idea!I play it on Nokia Asha 300

Edited by Hahli Husky

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

Where do you download it?:

Site with forums removed - HH

Didn't they have a Bionicle trivia game for iOS too?:

well,i don't have idea!I play it on Nokia Asha 300

Dude, thanks for promoting my site. Specially without my permission >_>

Don't link it until I remove the forums...

Edited by Hahli Husky

-G u u R a h K

I actually thought that game was official.

Lol :D

Getting off topic now, but it should say The Lego Group or something in the developers part if it was official, but this one says TapToUse Games(I just checked).

Getting off topic now, but it should say The Lego Group or something in the developers part if it was official, but this one says TapToUse Games(I just checked).