Ordeal of Fire "Easter Egg"

Okay, who else saw Von Ness in "Ordeal of Fire"?

capture.pngvonness.png

Don't know if LEGO meant to do this, but the possibility of Von Nebula becoming good again has been thrown out the window as of the end scene in "Breakout".

Oh yeah, I also saw Thresher.

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I think the reason why they had a Hero that looked like Von Ness was bc they needed character models to be part of a crowd looking at the new 2.0 hero design in Ordeal of Fire. This was probably also a left over character model from the previous episodes in Stormer's flashback.

This also isn't considered leaked information bc this was from a episode from the 2011 storyline, so Im pretty sure it has nothing to do the Brian Attack or future storylines.

• 3 weeks later...

I think they would have just used Von Ness as a pedestrian like character for that scene most likely because he was a left over model. I will agree that move was kind of lazy. They did a similar thing with the Brain Attack episode by using Breez 2.0's and Bulk 2.0's models rather than creating their models for Breakout.

• 3 weeks later...

I think they would have just used Von Ness as a pedestrian like character for that scene most likely because he was a left over model. I will agree that move was kind of lazy. They did a similar thing with the Brain Attack episode by using Breez 2.0's and Bulk 2.0's models rather than creating their models for Breakout.

And in Breakout, before the Heroes got there specializations for the breakout, Furno was still in 2.0 form, while Rocka was in his Breakout mode. Brain=confused.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

And in Breakout, before the Heroes got there specializations for the breakout, Furno was still in 2.0 form, while Rocka was in his Breakout mode. Brain=confused.

Remember Rocka was in HRT. B-)

-G u u R a h K

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...