• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

UNSC Comm Channels (Halo: Forerunners Discussion)

• Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

#281 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2013 - 09:02 AM

Well, I know that. I mean, what is This? Halo: Forerunners. It's a follow-up of Halo 4, but what's the general plot, how has it developed, etc. etc. ?

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

(╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#282 Offline Lavama

Lavama
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 290 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2013 - 09:09 AM

The general plot (At the moment) involves 'Mdama having Halsey, and part of the Key. There is a space battle going on atm involving the Prometheans, UNSC-Sangheili Alliance,  and the forces of 'Mdama. Currently on 'Mdama's ship includes a number of UNSC troops and Master Chief.

That's a brief summary of what I know.

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

#283 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,537 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2013 - 04:31 PM

Currently, 'Mdama has take the key second half of the key that the UNSC had. Right now, we are getting it back. Which if you join Mr. v2, it would be very nice to help out in taking it back.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#284 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,834 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2013 - 07:11 PM

They basically summed it up. There's a long plot planned, but right now, 'Mdama's forces took the key, and started to glass the Infinity. Rtas showed up to help in the space battle, buy some time, and prevent...well, glassing.

Little by little, UNSC forces are boarding the ship, but the amount of resistance they've been meeting is huge. But I'm sure you'd be able to handle it, because I would, and your Halo skills are better than mine.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users