New LEGO Ninjago Game for iOS Devices

A new LEGO Ninjago game was released for iOS mobile devices last week: LEGO Ninjago - The Final Battle. From the description, players can choose from five playable characters--Lloyd, Jay, Cole, Zane, or Kai--and battle enemies in a sidescrolling platformer-style adventure. Click here to visit the iTunes App Store page, where you can view a small image-gallery and download the game!View the full article

Oh my gosh LEGO please start releasing mobile games for all major systems. You have like 50 iOS games and 3 Android games. This is ridiculous.

-____-

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

fun enough game, but whats with the lack of a way to save? Oh well, at least they are giving us some content for ninjago. this year, it seems like they have been so bent on shoving Chima down our throats, they've had no time for Ninjago.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

fun enough game, but whats with the lack of a way to save? Oh well, at least they are giving us some content for ninjago. this year, it seems like they have been so bent on shoving Chima down our throats, they've had no time for Ninjago.

It's more a matter of them not knowing in advance that Ninjago would be continuing after 2013 so they didn't have time to prepare for a big marketing push. With that said, I'm quite disappointed that the Ninjago site hasn't updated with a 2013-inspired interface. Even the Toys 'R' Us Hong Kong site updated before the official Ninjago site! (though to be fair, some of their download links just redirect to the main page.)But on that note, Chima IS this year's "big bang" theme, just as Friends was last year, Ninjago was in 2011, and Atlantis was in 2010. It goes without saying that it'd get a big marketing push; it's nothing out of the ordinary for TLG.The save issue has apparently been patched, according to the description for the latest app update. A good thing too, because besides the lack of spinjitzu (that's the one major component missing from my ideal Ninjago beat-'em-up right there) the save issue was the only thing keeping me from fully enjoying the game.

• 2 weeks later...

I won't download the game until they implement autosave. Then again, maybe I will. Throwback to the games of old, where if you closed your console you lost everything. At least here if you simply press the Home button, the game is "saved".

It recently had an update that supposedly fixed the problem where it didn't autosave. I haven't used it since then to verify that it works now, though. In any case, since it's free, you have little to lose by trying it out yourself.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother