• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

RWBY

rwby monty oum roosterteeth

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Kahi

Kahi
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 29-April 09
  • 4,550 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 28 2013 - 12:22 PM

[color=#800000;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Posted Image[/color][/font]

[color=#800000;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Red like roses fills my dreams and bring me to the place you rest[/color][/font]

[color=#800000;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]White is cold and always yearning, burdened by a royal test[/color][/font]

[color=#800000;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Black the beast descends from shadow[/color][/font]

[color=#800000;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Yellow beauty burns gold[/color][/font]

RWBY (pronounced "Ruby") is a animated webseries created by Monty Oum and produced by parent company RoosterTeeth. It's about four girls...and a school...and fairy tales...and like, uh, wolves and giant crab robots that turn into roses they die and...?

Okay, to be honest, we don't really know what the series is about at this point. What we do know, however, is that Monty Oum is making it and it has some freaking awesome trailers. Seriously. Look them up.

There are currently three character trailers (Red, White and Black), with one more on the way sometime soon. The first episode will be premiered at RoosterTeeth's own convention, RTX 2013, this year. It can't come fast enough.

[color=rgb(128,0,0);font-family:'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;]I didn't find a topic about this yet, and since the Black trailer was just released at Pax East, I hoped I wasn't the only person on here looking forward to this. Anyone else hyped?[/color]

Posted Image

#2 Offline Makaru

Makaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Senior Not So Grump

• 15-March 03
  • 11,572 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Mar 28 2013 - 01:37 PM

I've been following Monty since Dead Fantasy. This is the first time he's been given a budget to do his own thing.

I'm pretty hyped.

15863389948_205b2ce1e0.jpg

Yes I can see now, we're having fun in the end

Now it all makes sense

#3 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-August 12
  • 2,128 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 28 2013 - 01:38 PM

Yup. Seems interesting.

I can't tell if it's so cliche it's unique or so unique it's cliche. Some of both I suppose.

Wonder who that guy in the Black trailer was.

"I guess you can't kill what's already dead."

#4 Offline King of Dust

King of Dust
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 28-June 12
  • 1,380 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 28 2013 - 03:42 PM

From what I can see from the trailers(which isnt much Ill admit) it doesnt seem to be my sort of thing. Ive never been into all these Japanes games and shows I will say. I mean, I guess it really depends how seriously it takes itself. I do love Rooster Teeth though so Ill give it a bash.

#5 Offline Carlton Lassiter

Carlton Lassiter
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 01-March 13
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2013 - 10:30 AM

RoosterTeeth making anime is going to be amazing.  I can't wait for this to be released. :3

Timothy_Omundson540x300-thumb-540xauto-7

#6 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 27-September 06
  • 3,598 posts

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 11:04 PM

GUYS

GUYS

GUUUUYYYYSSSSS

June 1st for Yellow! I'm so excited! :D

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026 - 027 - 028 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 032 - 033

- Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -

#7 Offline Ladon: Lord of Hesperides

Ladon: Lord of Hesperides
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 11-October 07
  • 2,231 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2013 - 04:12 PM

YAYS!  I'm really excited for this series, though I'm hoping it doesn't replace Red vs. Blue this summer...

Original WRITERS! Topic from the old forum.

#8 Offline Purple Devil

Purple Devil
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

• 23-January 11
  • 3,593 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 07:54 PM

It doesn't, they confirmed Season 11 will be coming out during the Summer in a Podcast.

However you won't find out when until the day of release.

ZWGZBEW.jpg

~I will either find a way, or make one.~

#9 Offline Strange Festive Voltex

Strange Festive Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 4,772 posts

Posted May 08 2013 - 08:17 PM

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]I'm pretty hyped for RWBY - however, I do hope that the voice acting improves, because the Black trailer was a little cringe inducing. [/color]

#10 Offline Purple Devil

Purple Devil
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

• 23-January 11
  • 3,593 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 08:27 PM

Knowing RoosterTeeth I'm assuming that was just a placeholder.

ZWGZBEW.jpg

~I will either find a way, or make one.~

#11 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 18-October 11
  • 692 posts
  •  

Posted May 16 2013 - 04:56 PM

This looks pretty cool.

EDIT: Anyone else notice that the same symbol has appeared in all 3 trailers?

It's on the back of White's coat

It's on the extra clip on Red's gun

It's on the dudes mask in Black

Edited by The Lonesome Wanderer, May 16 2013 - 05:01 PM.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users