Well now I've gotten around to taking some photos. This is my makuta self-MOC, Malignus.

Shot of his head

Comparison with 18 inch ruler

Dark outline

Another headshot

"selfie"

Challenging Kopaka

Edit: a few more miscellaneous detail shots:

NOTE: These are somewhat old. I haven't changed anything major, and I simply haven't gotten around to retaking all those pictures. Changes I've made since taking those pictures are as follows:

Those joints connecting the back of the thighs to his back have been flipped inwards. *

The black metru legs on his forearms have been flipped around. **

There is a little dark grey piece on the upper torso between the silver tube piece that has been moved further down the axle it is connected to. ***

Back of left thigh *

Lower back *

Left hip (with left "sting" in background) *

Lower left wing (prototype antroz wing)

Upper left wing

Right knee

Sword in right hand **

Sword on back

Right side of upper torso

Right hip *

Right leg (again?)

Left shoulder

Left of upper torso

Thorax ***

Lower torso

Upper and lower torso

Edited by Malignus

bBhcfWO.png

I can see some gaps and awkward armor placement on the legs, but you managed to nail the proportions for a titan! What else canI say?! Large MOC's often tend to fall with respect to proportions but this MOC surprisingly doesn't. And I quite like his shoulder area, Nicely done!:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

As Darksiderz said, the proportions are good, but there are a lot of strange gaps and stuff in the legs. Also, with the titanic bulkiness of the torso, it might be good to have similar bulk on the limbs, but they (especially the forearms) are lacking in that department. Some more photos would help us get a better idea of the MOC.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I do agree that there are a few gaps, and that his biceps are looking a bit wimpy... Oh well, at least I added half a thornax launcher as armor on the forearm.

I can honestly say that I am proud of its size. I have a vintage 15 inch Darth Vader figure that could give a G.I.Joe a run for his money, and to build a moc that looks down on him and still looks good is an accomplishment for me.

Edited by Malignus

bBhcfWO.png

• 11 months later...