Legends of Chima Songs Released

It looks like LEGO's Legends of Chima website has been updated recently with some new music. You can head on over and check out Day of Glory, Horizon, and Unleash the Power, all by the band Finley. While the musical style is different, the concept seems very reminiscent of what Bionicle and Cryoshell did back in the day, and the nostalgia is very much appreciated. It's interesting to see that the same marketing ideas still work, years later.View the full article

These songs have been there for two months. They've been on The Chima Wiki since then. Anyways, the songs are very good, and I hope to see them used in the show.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

These songs have been there for two months. They've been on The Chima Wiki since then. Anyways, the songs are very good, and I hope to see them used in the show.

I knew it was old, and not just because I kept procrastinating the report. :P Still, better late than never I guess. ;)-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I knew it was old, and not just because I kept procrastinating the report. :P Still, better late than never I guess. ;)-Gata signoff.png

Yeah, tbh since I found it back in early February, I should've reported it a while ago myself. :P

Also I did talk to Finley on Facebook and they said they'd love to film music videos for these songs, if they get the time and materials necessary. Possibly something we could look forward to in the future?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Yeah, tbh since I found it back in early February, I should've reported it a while ago myself. :PAlso I did talk to Finley on Facebook and they said they'd love to film music videos for these songs, if they get the time and materials necessary. Possibly something we could look forward to in the future?

Well, they've already made a music video for Unleash the Power. I doubt the other two would be anything exciting. There is only so much you can do for a LEGO music video.-Gata signoff.png Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Lovin' this music. I did a background check on Finley, apparently they have a few other albums (in Italian, I think.) I may check some of them out.

I have a ton of info on them here. If you do listen to any of their other songs, Olympia is very good, and Adrenalina is also quite catchy.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

So we have the Chima music but no Hero Factory music? LEGO!!!!

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

Breakout - Cryoshell

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

• 2 weeks later...

Breakout - Cryoshell

Not the credits music. The music we hear in the trailers/assembly tower scenes for Breakout and Brain Attack.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

Breakout - Cryoshell

Not the credits music. The music we hear in the trailers/assembly tower scenes for Breakout and Brain Attack.

That would be cool, but to be honest, Ninjago is the only LEGO theme for which the TV/film composers (well, one of them) ever went so far as to post soundtracks or significant portions of soundtracks online, unless I'm mistaken and Nathan Furst did so and only later took them down. Promotional songs like these, "The Weekend Whip", and the various Cryoshell songs get an official digital release far more often, for obvious reasons: their entire purpose is to promote the theme, so distribution of them is integral to that purpose.

Breakout - Cryoshell

That would be cool, but to be honest, Ninjago is the only LEGO theme for which the TV/film composers (well, one of them) ever went so far as to post soundtracks or significant portions of soundtracks online, unless I'm mistaken and Nathan Furst did so and only later took them down. Promotional songs like these, "The Weekend Whip", and the various Cryoshell songs get an official digital release far more often, for obvious reasons: their entire purpose is to promote the theme, so distribution of them is integral to that purpose.

I've contacted Anthony Lledo, the composer for the Legends of Chima show, about getting soundtracks or him putting it on the website, but he said that he'll need permission from LEGO to do so.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick