• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Legends of Chima Songs Released

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,141 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2013 - 10:02 PM

It looks like LEGO's Legends of Chima website has been updated recently with some new music. You can head on over and check out Day of Glory, Horizon, and Unleash the Power, all by the band Finley. While the musical style is different, the concept seems very reminiscent of what Bionicle and Cryoshell did back in the day, and the nostalgia is very much appreciated. It's interesting to see that the same marketing ideas still work, years later.View the full article

#2 Offline matoran199

matoran199
  • Members
  • Toa

• 158 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 30 2013 - 06:05 AM

The songs are fantastic. I agree that they remind me a little of Cryoshell's BIONICLE songs, but are a little different. I like the use of guitars in the songs, such as in 'Day of Glory'.

#3 Online Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,030 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 30 2013 - 08:09 AM

These songs have been there for two months. They've been on The Chima Wiki since then. Anyways, the songs are very good, and I hope to see them used in the show.

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#4 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

• 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 30 2013 - 08:50 AM

I listened to "Day of Glory" and am now listening to "Horizon". I really like this music.

#5 Online Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,917 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Mar 30 2013 - 09:57 AM

These songs have been there for two months. They've been on The Chima Wiki since then. Anyways, the songs are very good, and I hope to see them used in the show.

[color=#990000;]I knew it was old, and not just because I kept procrastinating the report. :P Still, better late than never I guess. ;)[color=#000080;]-Gata Posted Image[/color][/color]

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#6 Online Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,030 posts

Posted Mar 30 2013 - 11:57 AM

[color=#990000;]I knew it was old, and not just because I kept procrastinating the report. :P Still, better late than never I guess. ;)[color=#000080;]-Gata Posted Image[/color][/color]

Yeah, tbh since I found it back in early February, I should've reported it a while ago myself. :P

Also I did talk to Finley on Facebook and they said they'd love to film music videos for these songs, if they get the time and materials necessary. Possibly something we could look forward to in the future?

--
Meiko

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#7 Online Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,917 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Mar 30 2013 - 04:48 PM

Yeah, tbh since I found it back in early February, I should've reported it a while ago myself. :PAlso I did talk to Finley on Facebook and they said they'd love to film music videos for these songs, if they get the time and materials necessary. Possibly something we could look forward to in the future?

[color=#990000;]Well, they've already made a music video for Unleash the Power. I doubt the other two would be anything exciting. There is only so much you can do for a LEGO music video.[color=#000080;]-Gata Posted Image[/color][/color]

Edited by Gatanui, Mar 30 2013 - 04:50 PM.

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#8 Offline LockmanCapulet

LockmanCapulet
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 36 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 30 2013 - 08:18 PM

Lovin' this music. I did a background check on Finley, apparently they have a few other albums (in Italian, I think.) I may check some of them out.

wikipedian_protester.png

#9 Online Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,030 posts

Posted Mar 30 2013 - 08:22 PM

Lovin' this music. I did a background check on Finley, apparently they have a few other albums (in Italian, I think.) I may check some of them out.

I have a ton of info on them here. If you do listen to any of their other songs, Olympia is very good, and Adrenalina is also quite catchy.

--
Meiko

#10 Offline Manterax Prime

Manterax Prime
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 429 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 10:32 PM

So we have the Chima music but no Hero Factory music?  LEGO!!!!

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection?  Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

#11 Online Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,030 posts

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 10:36 PM

Breakout - Cryoshell

--
Meiko

#12 Offline Manterax Prime

Manterax Prime
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 429 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 03:55 AM

Breakout - Cryoshell

Not the credits music.  The music we hear in the trailers/assembly tower scenes for Breakout and Brain Attack.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection?  Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

#13 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 3,728 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 01:39 PM

Breakout - Cryoshell

Not the credits music.  The music we hear in the trailers/assembly tower scenes for Breakout and Brain Attack.

That would be cool, but to be honest, Ninjago is the only LEGO theme for which the TV/film composers (well, one of them) ever went so far as to post soundtracks or significant portions of soundtracks online, unless I'm mistaken and Nathan Furst did so and only later took them down. Promotional songs like these, "The Weekend Whip", and the various Cryoshell songs get an official digital release far more often, for obvious reasons: their entire purpose is to promote the theme, so distribution of them is integral to that purpose.

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

#14 Online Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,030 posts

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 04:02 PM

Breakout - Cryoshell

That would be cool, but to be honest, Ninjago is the only LEGO theme for which the TV/film composers (well, one of them) ever went so far as to post soundtracks or significant portions of soundtracks online, unless I'm mistaken and Nathan Furst did so and only later took them down. Promotional songs like these, "The Weekend Whip", and the various Cryoshell songs get an official digital release far more often, for obvious reasons: their entire purpose is to promote the theme, so distribution of them is integral to that purpose.

I've contacted Anthony Lledo, the composer for the Legends of Chima show, about getting soundtracks or him putting it on the website, but he said that he'll need permission from LEGO to do so.

--
Meiko

#15 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,012 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2013 - 07:49 PM

[color=#ff0000;]Heh, now all TLG has to do is get offical AMVs of Lego:  Legends of Chima on the website and BAM!  We have something like BIONICLE.[/color]

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users