Teal Wheelie

I've had a bunch of MOCs just sitting around for months now, so I'll be posting them on here over the next few days, depending on how quickly I can complete my stop-motion film for LEGO's contest. Anyway, here's the first MOC.

He's an unnamed Le-Matoran engineer who once got in a terrible accident that ruined the lower half of his body. Seeing this as an opportunity to experiment, he had a new lower torso constructed for him, but in place of legs, a single wheel mechanism that would allow for quick travel over semi-flat ground.

Main Pic

Back

Ready to race!

Another pose

Gallery (when public)

Comments and criticism appreciated.

Next up: Blue Hawk (SBC)

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

The main thing that sticks out to me when I look at this MOC is that it feels ... unfinished. I really think you could have fleshed it out a bit more. I'm getting a sort of tablescrap vibe from it as it currently is. Teal is a great color, but the lime along with it is too close to the teal to really work as a contrasting color. Considering how little lime is actually on the body, perhaps you might consider changing it to another color?

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

The main thing that sticks out to me when I look at this MOC is that it feels ... unfinished. I really think you could have fleshed it out a bit more. I'm getting a sort of tablescrap vibe from it as it currently is. Teal is a great color, but the lime along with it is too close to the teal to really work as a contrasting color. Considering how little lime is actually on the body, perhaps you might consider changing it to another color?

He actually is kinda unfinished. I had an idea in mind while building him, but I couldn't find a good way to implement it. I had wanted to use all teal, but parts I needed weren't available in that color. I may try finding a different color, though. That might help a lot, actually. I'm open to suggestions.

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~