Awesome BIONICLE Avatars & Signatures

Kanakalackin

Hi everybody, I just made myself a new avatar with Photoshop, so now I'm making other people avatars too.

LINK to my gallery (it is offline sometimes, due to uploading of new avatars/signatures. I'll probably get a Flickr photoset set up.)

So, if you would like one, please PM me a picture of yourself with this form filled out:

Mask:

Mask Color:

Weapon Yes/No:

What Weapon:

For Example:

Mask: Iden

Mask Color: Gold

Weapon: Yes

Which Weapon: Water Spear-Thing

Signatures!

I am now doing Signatures for you as well!

The same elements of the avatar order form apply here.

I can do text in Matoran if you wish!

Bringing awesomeness to you from the gates of eternity!

-PT

Edited by Wasp

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Sorry dude but this topic would classify itself as "Shop" and this is what the guidelines say about shops:

3. New shops and help topics may be made ONLY with permission from staff of this forum and you must include a note in your topic who approved it. For more about how to seek approval for a new shop, please see the Shop Approval Policy below.To get approval for an artwork help topic, PM me or another staff member of this forum. I'd prefer your first PM just sum up what you want to talk about and how you plan to arrange it. Then if the staff member approves of the basic idea, write a draft and then PM that for final approval or for corrections for a final draft, etc. This assures the best result for when it is posted.

I don't think this is approved, you should send good Mr. Bonesii a pm about it.

I'm back!

Job Openings!!!

Jobs that need to be filled:

Secretary: Charge Beta (5/6/2013)

Artist #1: Tecnokua (4/22/2013-5/25/2013)

Artist #2

Please PM Me if you would like to help!

Secretary's Desk (For Now)

Green Ignika - N/A

Blue and Gold Arthron - Anhar

Golden Kiril - N/A

Green Faxon - Tornado

Golden Ruru (Noble) - N/A

Grey/Gray Matatu (Noble) (Not Shown) - N/A

Golden Iden (Not Shown) - N/A

Golden Iden and Water Spear (Body Shot) - N/A

Orange Kadin - N/A

Dark Grey/Gunmetal Bulk 3.0 Helmet - N/A

Black/Silver Ignika - Flaredrick: Forgotten One

Black/Teal Kraahkan (Not Shown)- N/A

Rusty/Gold Ignika (Not Shown) - N/A

Silver Kualsi (Not Shown) - N/A

Signatures

"Strack" - N/A

"One Mask" - Phantom Terror

"It's Worth It" - Tecnokua

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Sorry dude but this topic would classify itself as "Shop" and this is what the guidelines say about shops:

3. New shops and help topics may be made ONLY with permission from staff of this forum and you must include a note in your topic who approved it.For more about how to seek approval for a new shop, please see the Shop Approval Policy below.To get approval for an artwork help topic, PM me or another staff member of this forum. I'd prefer your first PM just sum up what you want to talk about and how you plan to arrange it. Then if the staff member approves of the basic idea, write a draft and then PM that for final approval or for corrections for a final draft, etc. This assures the best result for when it is posted.

I don't think this is approved, you should send good Mr. Bonesii a pm about it.

Yeah. Until I approve it, if I do, topic closed.

Be sure to read the Shop Approval policy too, in the rules topic, before PMing me. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

The topic starter has PMed me now, and I guess I might as well approve it. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I can has one? =3

Mask: noble Matatu

Mask Color: dark grey

Weapon: yes

What Weapon: Air Axe (Lewa 2001. Gray)

Excellent decision! I just need a picture of your upper-half or face. If you want to black out the face, I understand

HERE!

oh wait...we can get Banners? shoot. that's what I would like. a banner. same mask and everything. black background. text, if possible, in Matoran, saying STRACK. if not, then "Strack, Making the world nuts since 1BC"

Great!

HERE!

oh wait...we can get Banners? shoot. that's what I would like. a banner. same mask and everything. black background. text, if possible, in Matoran, saying STRACK. if not, then "Strack, Making the world nuts since 1BC"

Great!

So, do you still want the Av? Or should I cancel?

I would like one:

Type: Avatar

Mask: Bulk's 3.0 Mask

Mask Color: Gunmetal

I would like it facing the viewer, and the background to be white. Thank you!

I'll try to get you your Av, but HF helmets are harder because they're not done in the same style as the BS01 Kanohi.

HERE!

Okay, sorry. I guess I did over-burn it a little. Also, can I get you your Av tomorrow? I know that this contradicts my wait times, but I need to go somewhere and I won't get back until about 9:30. And I have to pack for a campout afterwards.

Edited by Phantom Terror

HERE!

what i want: I would like top half to be the mask of light eyes to be Vakamas with purple glowing color and the

bottom half top the mask of shadows mouth down with mount Ihu in the background

Color purple eyes upper half golden lower half black

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

I would like a Kanohi Ignika that is half gold and half corrupted/rusted.

Toa Wolf

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back, it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Learn this phrase. Love it. Hold it dear. Bring it back. If you know what this means, and/or agree with me, copy this into your sig. _________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'M BACK! I CAN NOW ACCEPT ORDERS AGAIN! Falcon Lord, I'm sorry for the wait. I don't know what's been holding Tecnokua up, but your mask is finished. I can get it to you this afternoon.

Here it is, since you can't use the PM box yet.

falcon_lord.png

Edited by Phantom Terror

HERE!

Mask: Avsa

Color: Gold were the blue is, orange where the white is (I assume you can do that)

weapon: no

( I just want the mask, so avatar, I guess, but I'm not changing my avatar. Just want the mask)

Thanks!

Edited by Mairanui

2xu8Ptu.png