Awesome BIONICLE Avatars & Signatures

Kanakalackin

Time for a challenge. For June 10th (which will be special), I will be changing my avatar to fit the new look. So here's what I want.

Mask: Ignika

Color: Silver (Like the way the Toa Ignika had his) and make his eyes the light green that is one my av currently.

Addition(s): A sniper scope attached to the right eye, but make it look holo-graphic like the one used in Ghost Recon.

Color: Light trans blue

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

I'm so sry bout that Falcon and Phantom I was really busy :/ i'll try harder Plus yours turned out way better then mine.

Edited by Tecnokua

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Charge Beta is hereby instated as "Secretary".

Okay Mairanui, here's yours: avsa1.jpg_thumb.jpg. I have an alternative with the red eyes if anyone's interested.

@Flaredrick: challenge.jpg_thumb.jpg (But could you provide a picture of the sniper scope that you speak of? I don't play Ghost Recon, sorry.

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Guys, Photoshop is acting weird again.

Okay Flaredrick, I've finished your av and will upload it today. But I won't unveil it to the public until that special day you were talking about.

@Mairanui: Here's the Avsa with the red eyes: avsa2.jpg

Photoshop is working again!!! I made a new Olisi and Mask of Elemental Energy!

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to make an order. a sig banner, if you would. (yay)

a brick red Ruru like THIS COLOR on the left and a green (LIKE THIS) Voltiak on the right, with the name "Cetrin" under the Voltiak and "Teiujn" under the ruru, with both names like the color in the mask above, with text saying "BZPRPG 2013" at the bottom in silver.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Mask:Huna

Mask Color: Orange

Weapon Yes/No:Yes

What Weapon: Brutaka Sword

May I have this in banner form, with the words "Gears the Toa" in the middle

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears °▲Delta, add me if you wish

I'll take this But before i can start do you want 1 weapon on the sides if so left or right or do you want 2 crossing behind the mask?

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Can I have a silver Mask of Light please? :D

Just use a picture of Stars-edition Takanuva's Kanohi... or one of the thirty thousand MOCs that have that oh-so-generic mask... :lol:

Oh, and Photoshop? C'mon, I use Powerpoint and iPhoto. Old-school. (Not really that old-school, but meh.)

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

@Flaredrick: I might not be able to do yours because THE HF HELMETS/MASKS ARE NOT DONE IN THE SAME STYLE AS BS01 KANOHI but I'll try.

@Damaracx: I think I can do the magma swords. Hold on until Friday. I'll be gone all day tomorrow.

HERE!

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, I am sorry that I didn't get to you guys sooner. I tried several times to fulfill your orders, but I couldn't.

@Flaredrick: I couldn't get a Fangz helmet photo.

@Damaracx: I could not add the Magma sword to the Pakari, sorry. :(

HERE!