Awesome BIONICLE Avatars & Signatures

Kanakalackin

Mask: Kualsi

Mask Color: Flat gold, like Iruini's armor, with dark blue eyes

Weapon Yes/No: nope

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Type:bannerMask:great hau tahu mata version :hau: Mask Color:gold with neon green eyes Background:flames if not black Weapon Yes/No:Yes What Weapon:a flame entwined air katanaAnd then behind the mask can you put in this: TAHU2014 All upper case and in GoldHey if you can't do it just tell me I have a backup just tell me

Edited by TAHU2014

:voyanui:

Type:bannerMask:great hau tahu mata version :hau: Mask Color:gold with neon green eyes Background:flames if not blackWeapon Yes/No:Yes What Weapon:a flame entwined air katanaAnd then behind the mask can you put in this: TAHU2014All upper case and in GoldHey if you can't do it just tell me I have a backup just tell me

I wish I was good enough to entwine flames in Photoshop. I'll see what I can do about the katana.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Type:bannerMask:great hau tahu mata version :hau: Mask Color:gold with neon green eyes Background:flames if not blackWeapon Yes/No:Yes What Weapon:a flame entwined air katanaAnd then behind the mask can you put in this: TAHU2014All upper case and in GoldHey if you can't do it just tell me I have a backup just tell me

I wish I was good enough to entwine flames in Photoshop. I'll see what I can do about the katana.

You could try cutting up the katana and the fire, then moving them on top of eachother.

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

You could try cutting up the katana and the fire, then moving them on top of eachother.

That might work.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

That might work.

sounds good

Okay guys, it's been a long time coming and I'd like to thank you for being patient.

Flaredrick, here is your long awaited Vezon-Ignika.

flare_edited-1.jpg_thumb.jpg

Not my best work, but splicing from a comic is hard.

And Arzaki, here is yours, alongside BS01 Kualsi for comparison.

arzaki.pngBH_Kanohi_Kualsi.png

HERE!

Type:bannerMask:great hau tahu mata version :hau: Mask Color:gold with neon green eyes Background:flames if not black Weapon Yes/No:Yes What Weapon:a flame entwined air katanaAnd then behind the mask can you put in this: TAHU2014 All upper case and in GoldHey if you can't do it just tell me I have a backup just tell me

Hey id like to know what the diffrence is with your banners you make and the sigs you make

Okay guys, it's been a long time coming and I'd like to thank you for being patient.

Flaredrick, here is your long awaited Vezon-Ignika.

flare_edited-1.jpg_thumb.jpg

Not my best work, but splicing from a comic is hard.

And Arzaki, here is yours, alongside BS01 Kualsi for comparison.

arzaki.pngBH_Kanohi_Kualsi.png

Thanks, but could you add blue eyes to the one on the left?

It's coming along, the flames were harder than I thought.

K thanks btw you do comics?

I haven't found much time to work on them lately, but the Phantom Terror and His League of Dimwits will return!

HERE!

I would like you to send me a bland easy one by personal message. Give it a weapon. Thank you sir Wasp.

Recoloring in Photoshop is really easy, so, if you can give me a mask, I can do it.
Hau Nuva please.

Okay.

HERE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks man

Okay Tahu2014, here's your banner!

tahu2014.jpg

I admire your patience. This was extremely hard to do. By far this has been the most challenging item that I've created (guys, that is NOT a challenge.)

that looks great the sword was done perfectly