• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Fire vs Plasma

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 Offline slifer3000

slifer3000
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 315 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2013 - 06:01 PM

One thing I'm confused about: BioSector stats that a Su-Toa can create blasts/beams of Plasma, rather than just "creating Plasma".  It does mention that they can control Plasma, but does this mean that they can only produce Plasma in blasts and beams and then control it once it has formed?

I know that they can manipulate existing plasma. Creating your element comes with the powers I believe.

Want to know how to make a blind Toa cry?

Give him a Kanohi Hau.

#42 Offline bonesiii

bonesiii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Perpetual Master of Reference

• 19,071 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Apr 05 2013 - 06:42 PM

That's just the "examples" section -- note the header. That isn't the limit to what Plasma Toa can do. The previous definition of Toa of Plasma gives the more general, standard statement:

Toa of Plasma possess the Elemental Power of Plasma, allowing them to create, control, and absorb plasma.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users