Toa Nuva

So we know that the Toa Mata became Toa Nuva because they were destined to transform from EP. Were the Toa Mata the only destined Toa to become Toa Nuva, or is it possible for another destined team or individual Toa to become Toa Nuva from EP?

If so will the team or individual Toa get a full set of Nuva Kanohi, Nuva Symbols, and a Nuva Cube like the Toa Mata?

Also can Toa Nuva still wear regular Great Kanohi?

So we know that the Toa Mata became Toa Nuva because they were destined to transform from EP. Were the Toa Mata the only destined Toa to become Toa Nuva, or is it possible for another destined team or individual Toa to become Toa Nuva from EP?If so will the team or individual Toa get a full set of Nuva Kanohi, Nuva Symbols, and a Nuva Cube like the Toa Mata? Also can Toa Nuva still wear regular Great Kanohi?

1) Possibly, depends on destiny.2) Nope just the Kanohi they wore on the moment of transformation, all the rest the actual Nuva got were crafted by Arthaka and sended to Mata Nui so those wouldn'd exist for others.3) Yes I assume they can still wear those, there's no proof in normal canon but I assume they can.

I'm back!