Organic Kanohi

1. So the Toa Inika got their organic Kanohi when they got struck by the Red Star, but how else can an organic Kanohi be made?

2. If a normal Toa wears an organic Kanohi can it communicate with the Toa and help them like the Toa Inika's did?

3. Is Tobduk's Sanok and Jovan's Kadin organic?

1. I don't think we know other means to create organic Kanohi.

2. I would believe that yes, since it was always explained by the Kanohi, and never by any specificity of the Toa Inika.

3. No.

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-- Greg Farshtey

1. So the Toa Inika got their organic Kanohi when they got struck by the Red Star, but how else can an organic Kanohi be made? 2. If a normal Toa wears an organic Kanohi can it communicate with the Toa and help them like the Toa Inika's did?3. Is Tobduk's Sanok and Jovan's Kadin organic?

1) Unknown, most likely not, possibly by the use of the Ignika2) Yes3) Nope, not at all.

I'm back!

1. So the Toa Inika got their organic Kanohi when they got struck by the Red Star, but how else can an organic Kanohi be made? 2. If a normal Toa wears an organic Kanohi can it communicate with the Toa and help them like the Toa Inika's did?3. Is Tobduk's Sanok and Jovan's Kadin organic?

1) Unknown, most likely not, possibly by the use of the Ignika2) Yes3) Nope, not at all.

1) No other known ways to create organic masks (yet)

2) I'm not sure about this one

3) There is no indication that they are organic

2xu8Ptu.png

1. So the Toa Inika got their organic Kanohi when they got struck by the Red Star, but how else can an organic Kanohi be made?

2. If a normal Toa wears an organic Kanohi can it communicate with the Toa and help them like the Toa Inika's did?

3. Is Tobduk's Sanok and Jovan's Kadin organic?

1. I think Artahka could make some, or the Ignika could change a mask so that it would be organic.

2. Yes.

3. No.

Possibly mutation could also make a mask more organic. While they were still normal metal, both the Toa Hordika and Karzahni had their masks molded permanently to their faces when their bodies mutated. I'm not sure about the Barakki and whether they wore masks upon the time of mutation, since we know they could use Kanohi but that at least Ehlek is similar to his original species.