The BZPowercast Goes North

March is somehow almost done, but at least that means it's time for spring! It also means it's time for a new episode of the Powercast! If you're not subscribed via RSS or iTunes, you can download it right here. See below for a summary:

We're back with Episode 45 of the BZPowercast for your listening pleasure. Things kick off with a Staff Interview of Forum Leader Makaru. Then Windrider comes back for this month's member-driven How-To BZP. After that Gatanui discusses the Legends of Chima TV series and how it compares with previous LEGO productions. Hahli Husky and Janus then close things out with a new dramatic reading of a Bionicle comic. It's a long one, so I hope your ears are ready!

View the full article

I'm curious as to what I was exactly thinking when I asked those proto questions. By the way, I love you Mak!! Do you want your prize now? I was serious about that. :)

-Rez

Edited by Reznas

Guys, may I just point this out to you:

RKlomYH.png

'Posted Apr 01 2013 - 02:15 AM'

Talkbacks are posted with a delay. I'm pretty sure it was still March when Black Six posted the story. Also, keep in mind timezones (although I believe talkback stories actually show the same posting date for everybody).-Gata signoff.png Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Oh this powercast was awesome, Mostly because of the answers I finally got for the bzpower.com/images question, thanks Windy and Sixie, and all the other staffies in the show, you were awesome. It was kinda sad due the low number of how-to-bzp questions, I'll make sure to provide some more when this theme returns.So... There is more...*Takes out digital shovel, magnificising glass and a adventurers hatLets starts digging then ! :)

I'm back!

Do you want your prize now? I was serious about that.

I always want prizes.

Any prizes you want in specific? Oh wait, maybe I'll get you a dog since you said you like those more than cats. :)

-Rez

Edited by Reznas