BZPower Buys LEGO

Yeah, what's next? Spherus Magna actually exsists? But still, someone buying BIONICLE actually would be awesome.

8% of the people epically wins with comic making. If you are the 92% that fails at it, copy and paste this into your sig

100% of people here are humans. If you are somehow a matoran, pate this in your sig.

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9187

I'm having trouble telling if other users are going along with it or believe it or what. It's *almost* making the rest of us look like skeptics.

Do you believe it, then?

Of course not. The mere idea was too preposterous to believe (much as I wish it were so). I just meant when you read through the comments which are playing along you start to believe it yourself. is it a morphic field thing or sheep syndrome?

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Nope. I'm refusing to believe this considering the day this story is posted up on.

Have some faith. Just because it's April 1st doesn't mean it's a prank. Believe me, I was a little skeptical at first, but after more and more premier and staff members agreed, I agreed with them. After all, we're not supposed to lie, cheat, or steal on BZP. Thus, if this was a prank, it would be a cruel one.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

If it were just them buying rights to Bionicle, I'd believe it hook line and sinker. it'd be a 'why not?' scenario, like how the rights to the police box were given to the BBC because the Met Police weren't using it. however, the OP was about buying lego themselves, not merely bionicle. I have trouble envisioning a company worth $14bn being owned by an internet forum...epic though it would be.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Nope. I'm refusing to believe this considering the day this story is posted up on.

Have some faith. Just because it's April 1st doesn't mean it's a prank. Believe me, I was a little skeptical at first, but after more and more premier and staff members agreed, I agreed with them. After all, we're not supposed to lie, cheat, or steal on BZP. Thus, if this was a prank, it would be a cruel one.
If the staff is agreeing, it may a part of the big prank.

You know what would be really funny?

If this actually happened and, in their excitement, the team posted this without checking the date and know no one believes them.

~Xetra

Avatar image provided by Shattered Mask Productions

I don't understand the confusion here. Obviously the date lends somewhat to people being skeptical, but come on. BZP's been building to this for a while now, what with the shift in the forums to be more general Lego-centric, all the new features they've added, etc.

This is the next logical step to ensure the longevity of the forum and Lego itself. I'd do the same if I was in their position, TBH. Bit of a risky move, one that could have reprecussions later down the line, but I support them wholeheartedly in their endeavors. :D

-Mesonak

now bring bionicle back nao kthx

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

I saw this news story and thought to myself: "Ah, so THAT'S what it is!" Good one, guys! Although, come to think of it, such a thing might be more possible than we think... Who says we go for it?

The only way that this could be funnier is if it actually turned out to be true.

But guess what, guys? It won't.

I feel a little like this isn't going to fool anyone. :P

- Indigo Individual

I didn't believe it for a second. Buying the rights to BIONICLE--That, I would have believed! But all of LEGO? Nope.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I woke up in my barely conscious state and saw this and was like mother of god what's gotten into Black Six this time. Then I remembered it was April Fools' Day. :P

B6 must have finally snapped! lol

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

While we certainly can't discuss all the details, some things that are on our list to consider include:

[*]Revising the guidelines of how employees can communicate with fans[*]Bringing back Galidor[*]More purple pieces[*]Canceling the Star Wars license

We'll of course be listening you your feedback and the feedback of all LEGO fans out there.

While we certainly can't discuss all the details, some things that are on our list to consider include:

• [*]Revising the guidelines of how employees can communicate with fans[*]Bringing back Galidor[*]More purple pieces[*]Canceling the Star Wars license

We'll of course be listening you your feedback and the feedback of all LEGO fans out there.

Much better.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

• [*]Revising the guidelines of how employees can communicate with fans[*]Bringing back Galidor[*]More purple pieces[*]Canceling the Star Wars license

Yes! YEs! YES! More purple! Also more Keetorange! But, how about an AU BIONICLE line?

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Interesting enough "Bringing back Bionicle" isn't on that list.Don't forget Exo-Force you nimbwits Edited by Zeene

iquXD5X.png

Lenny, sorry to burst you bubble, but this is a prank. Also, hypothecticallly,why cancel star wars, it had some good sets.

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears °▲Delta, add me if you wish

BZPower should launch a new forum for just the bronies! That way I don't have to read pony references all the time lol

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I am shocked that some people have the nerve to call this a prank. We'll see who's joking when you find Galidor sets in Toys R Us once more!

I have found pics of Galidor. One of them was staring at me.

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears °▲Delta, add me if you wish

it's a prank. it's a multi-billion company, the biggest in the world last I checked. I doubt all of the BZPower members combined could buy it.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

This surprised me! but what will happen with the presidents of the Lego Group like Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen or the other person? (forgot his name). Will lego still be made in Denmark?

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

• [*]Bringing back Galidor

And you pessimists said my petition would never produce any results. :)

This surprised me! but what will happen with the presidents of the Lego Group like Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen or the other person? (forgot his name). Will lego still be made in Denmark?

While I wasn't personally sitting in on the deal, I helped in some of the smaller decision-making and planning. As far as I know, production and design will still take place in Denmark, but as a consequence BZPower will become a Danish-language site. I can't say for certain, though, and it would probably be better to wait for B6 to confirm it.

Correction: Rather, I should say I believe it was one of the initial conditions of the sale, but I'm not sure if it made it into the final deal.

Edited by Bfahome

OpAXNpl.jpg

Funny! For a moment, I was almost fooled.

Buying the Lego group would be extreme. But I do wonder if it is possible for someone to buy the right to Bionicle. That might not be too far-fetched. If someone, say BZPower/BS01/Kanohi Journal, managed to buy the rights to Bionicle, we could write and sell books, comics, video games, etc.

Of course, the chances of this happening are VEEEERY slim, I would not completely exclude the possibility. :shrugs:

The BZPower Chat is alive!

Join at: http://xat.com/thebzpc

I am ToaN, from the N continuum...

• [*]Revising the guidelines of how employees can communicate with fans[*]
Bringing back Galidor[*]More purple pieces[*]Canceling the Star Wars license

As soon as B6 said they were bringing back Galidor, I knew this was true. Here's one sceptic you've converted. :bowdown:

(but while you're working on the purple, could you make sure there are plenty of shades? I support you wholeheartedly and would happily lend all my knowledge to the cause)

- Indigo Individual

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill