BZPower Buys LEGO

All I can say is 'if only'. Then again, I'd be happy just buying the molds and machines that made the bits and making bionicle bits in every colour I ever wanted.

But in all seriousness, TLG under the control of BZPower would be devastatingly awesome if it ever actually happened. Too bad the former is a multinational multi-billionaire organisation.

I actually wish this was true, since the idea of BZP buying the intellectual property of LEGO known as BIONICLE has crossed my mind multiple times.

Nice try though! :nahnah:

I'd love to see that happen, especially if Greg came along with it. They could say "Well, you're not doing anything with it"

Yes! We must buy Greg!

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

All I can say is 'if only'. Then again, I'd be happy just buying the molds and machines that made the bits and making bionicle bits in every colour I ever wanted.

But in all seriousness, TLG under the control of BZPower would be devastatingly awesome if it ever actually happened. Too bad the former is a multinational multi-billionaire organisation.

I actually wish this was true, since the idea of BZP buying the intellectual property of LEGO known as BIONICLE has crossed my mind multiple times.

Nice try though! :nahnah:

I'd love to see that happen, especially if Greg came along with it. They could say "Well, you're not doing anything with it"

Yes! We must buy Greg!

Once B6 unbans him, maybe...

For me, BIONICLE was an epic science fantasy saga with a deep and complex lore, and was best when it was exactly that in its later years. I'm not sorry if that offended you.

So ... when is Monorail coming back?(also moar teal please)

Monorail is on the list too, but only in new grey. Old grey may come back though, we'll have to do some market testing to see.

Having special-edition old grey sets might be the way to go here ... I certainly think there's enough interest among AFOLs for that to be viable.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Display Name History For: Hapori-Dume From To Change Date ~garnira returns~ Hapori-Dume Apr 01 2013 06:11 PM garnira the phantom rahi ~garnira returns~ Apr 01 2011 01:58 PM garnira garnira the phantom rahi Oct 08 2010 08:37 PM garnira the deceased rahi garnira Jun 19 2010 08:54 PM garnira - rahi of terror garnira the deceased rahi Feb 11 2010 07:12 PM Garnira garnira - rahi of terror Jun 27 2008 12:03 PM

Hmph.

@bones: This topic is a revolt to sound logic. First off, BZP does not have 14 million dollars, nor did they ever, unless the admins went out and robbed a bank.

Second, Greg, being barred by law from communicating with us via his profile, should he have such an announcement, would likely use a more prudent method to reveal it such as communication with Erebus like usual.

Just admit it...this is a joke. :P

Display Name History For: Hapori-Dume From To Change Date ~garnira returns~ Hapori-Dume Apr 01 2013 06:11 PM garnira the phantom rahi ~garnira returns~ Apr 01 2011 01:58 PM garnira garnira the phantom rahi Oct 08 2010 08:37 PM garnira the deceased rahi garnira Jun 19 2010 08:54 PM garnira - rahi of terror garnira the deceased rahi Feb 11 2010 07:12 PM Garnira garnira - rahi of terror Jun 27 2008 12:03 PM

Hmph.

@bones: This topic is a revolt to sound logic. First off, BZP does not have 14 million dollars, nor did they ever, unless the admins went out and robbed a bank.

Second, Greg, being barred by law from communicating with us via his profile, should he have such an announcement, would likely use a more prudent method to reveal it such as communication with Erebus like usual.

Just admit it...this is a joke. :P

I am just possessing this mortal's account. :evilgrin:

Edited by Hapori-Dume

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

Yes! Awesome! This is a dream come true! FINALLY we can see the day when the theme everyone's been wanting back since it left will return!

Lego Pirates, here we come!

BZP, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me a new Lego Pirates theme is in the plan!

After five long years. . . The Master of Fire is back!

I would wager that BZPower's first act as the new owners of the LEGO Group would be to revive Bionicle. Quid pro quo.

In all, heh, seriousness though, this was a pretty decent April Fool's Day joke. Ha ha ha.

:akaku: X-Ray :akaku:

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."
- Ecclesiastes 4:12

Lego Friends Power. . . Has a nice ring. :PAt least it's not Adventure Time Power. O_o I shudder at the thought.

There would be nothing wrong with that, Adventure Time is a phenomenal show, and in my opinion one of the best cartoons that has played in the last few years.

I think we should bring back KimPower, that was a good thing.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

What's this? I go to bed and the 'other' thread closes down? That seems a little too convenient for me. Technically it's APril 2 here, but I guess I have to wait until it's no longer April 2 across the globe before I can make any sense.But this thread, I still don't believe.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

I think it's better not to think about it until it's April 2 across every timezone. Then again, there's nothing to stop them keeping up the charade for the next few years either. I wouldn't be convinced unless the Lego Logo appears on the site. And considering trademarks and lego's relationships with them...

Edited by Makuta Almanax

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

I think he was talking about the whole "Greg-posts-from-different-IP-so-B6-bans-him-into-next-year" incident.

For me, BIONICLE was an epic science fantasy saga with a deep and complex lore, and was best when it was exactly that in its later years. I'm not sorry if that offended you.

Fair point. I'm thinking the two are intertwined. It was all too perfectly timed, in retrospect.

Right now, everything just seems too perfect, too coincidental.Problem here is, we have no idea as to how long they're going to keep this all up. It may be until April Fools has passed in all timezones, it may be a few days, it may even be weeks. We don't know, and cannot possibly know for sure.

iquXD5X.png