A fantastic blend of colors and textures! I really like the clean transition between the waist and hips, though the posing could be a bit more realistic. The shoulder and chest connection could be cleaned up though. The hands look great, but could flow more if you used a different piece for the thumb. Overall, it captures his likeness perfectly.

I thought it was pretty obvious that it was a joke, considering I apparently MOCed an invisible character. :PThis topic will likely be locked (or even deleted, I don't know) after today, but it was worth it. :lol:

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I thought it was pretty obvious that it was a joke, considering I apparently MOCed an invisible character. :PThis topic will likely be locked (or even deleted, I don't know) after today, but it was worth it. :lol:

I think it deserves to be kept open, seeing as this is one of the better Troll Day pranks I've seen.

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Really? LOL. I must admit I was surprised by how many people fell for it. :lol:Well I suppose it's up to the staff. The day's over and with it the joke. It was fun, I don't care what happens to the topic, haha.

but their spirits

Well, he's not completely invisible in the pictures. We still have the one linking to the gallery, remember?And his hand looks kinda really cool, BTW =)

Good point, Zeene. :P That's just a "ghosted" shot of Osmur, another MOC of mine (which I do intend to revamp).

The sexiest most awesome creation I have never seen. Keep up the work Ben! =D

Thanks Auron. :lol:

but their spirits