Actual MNOLG rock

The Legendary TNT

Carving might have been more authentic, but this gives a more obvious resemblance, and is probably a lot easier to do as well.

(Slightly off topic: I have a Mctoran of the exact same colour scheme as you have there, with the Dark Grey hau, tan arms and brown feet. It's a good look. :P)

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

That's creative. It makes up for the simpleness of it, and it actually looks like the real one. Good job on this one.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. :)

Carving might have been more authentic, but this gives a more obvious resemblance, and is probably a lot easier to do as well.

(Slightly off topic: I have a Mctoran of the exact same colour scheme as you have there, with the Dark Grey hau, tan arms and brown feet. It's a good look. :P)

I wanted to carve it, but I don't know how to carve and I probably don't have the tools (plus, it would probably have ended up like this. ---> :headbonk: I'm the guy with the hammer and the other one is the rock.).

I didn't have a mask for Huki, so I put that one on him, I think it looks nice too.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Where is this inter-dimensional portal you got this from? The acquisition of the gateways's location is essential for my personal gain.

Hmmm, how about carving it first, and then colouring those parts black? 2x Resemblance combo

iquXD5X.png

This is so incredibly adorable! :3

As others already pointed out it's impressive despite (or rather, becasue of?) its simplicity. Maybe the eyes could have been a bit more aligned, but other than that it's already quite perfect the way it is. ^^

Just one question from my side, did you paint it on, or use a permanent marker of some sorts? :)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

This is so incredibly adorable! :3

As others already pointed out it's impressive despite (or rather, becasue of?) its simplicity. Maybe the eyes could have been a bit more aligned, but other than that it's already quite perfect the way it is. ^^

Just one question from my side, did you paint it on, or use a permanent marker of some sorts? :)

The almighty Sharpie.

new_sig_legacy_2.png