New Greg Info! TSO name revealed!

-Bionicleman-

Yeah the whole thing was a joke. We didn't actually talk to Greg at all, though we probably will again in the near future. Hopefully anyways.

So yeah, TSO is not Krakalin, void is not an element, we still don't know how or if Kapura teleports (which is why he would have been a cool Great Being), BIONICLE and Hero Factory are not in the same universe, and muffin button has nothing to do with anything.

The previous interviews though were legit. Velika is in fact the Great Being, the Red Star is full of dead people, etc.

banner_copy.png

Yeah the whole thing was a joke. We didn't actually talk to Greg at all, though we probably will again in the near future. Hopefully anyways.

So yeah, TSO is not Krakalin, void is not an element, we still don't know how or if Kapura teleports (which is why he would have been a cool Great Being), BIONICLE and Hero Factory are not in the same universe, and muffin button has nothing to do with anything.

The previous interviews though were legit. Velika is in fact the Great Being, the Red Star is full of dead people, etc.

....wow.

Wow. Just wow. I have nothing more to say here.

For me, BIONICLE was an epic science fantasy saga with a deep and complex lore, and was best when it was exactly that in its later years. I'm not sorry if that offended you.

Yeah the whole thing was a joke. We didn't actually talk to Greg at all, though we probably will again in the near future. Hopefully anyways. So yeah, TSO is not Krakalin, void is not an element, we still don't know how or if Kapura teleports (which is why he would have been a cool Great Being), BIONICLE and Hero Factory are not in the same universe, and muffin button has nothing to do with anything. The previous interviews though were legit. Velika is in fact the Great Being, the Red Star is full of dead people, etc.

To add to this, we still fully intend to take these questions asked and ask him. We contact him outside of BZP, so any recent activity going on doesn't affect us.Thank you all for participating in this enrichment center event. The doors will now be sealed and we will flood the room with a deadly neurotoxin.Oh, and don't forget today is now April 2nd ;)

bzpsig2015.png

This was really quite hilarious. I actually thought some of these may be true, although others were obvious jokes.

I actually kind of like "Krakalin," and I've been wanting Void to be an element for... years.

Muffin button.

If the Kanohi masks are a type of technology and most of the MU citizens are Biomechanical beings then how would a Kanohi mask recognize the difference between a Matoran and a Toa?

Muffin button

At first I was really excited to see this because both my questions got up and there was a lot of cool info. But I was sure it was fake after I finished it. Well played guy, well played. Your the only people who actually managed to prank me this year. :P It was a sick joke, but still :P :P.

So you do still intend on taking the questions the Greg then?

Edited by Toa Tanidru

"Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero." -Toa Kopaka

What is meant by double bodies? even though it may or may not be true.

A body double is an actor hired to basically impersonate another actor, usually without their face being shown. A stunt double is a common type of body double, in which a professionally-trained stuntsperson acts in place of another actor in an action scene that might be difficult or dangerous. Body doubles are also sometimes used in cases where the original actor for a role has died or their contract has expired.

What would the power-manifestations of Fa-, Su, Ba-, and Bo-Matoran be?

Fa- Can Point to North no matter where they are. Su- Make crystal clear displays. Ba- Stomp a lot. Bo- Gardening.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHY DID NO ONE QUESTION THIS ONEAs another put it, it's brilliantly absurd. And I really do plan to draw a stomp-a-lot-Matoran and a garden-Matoran.

Body doubles are also sometimes used in cases where the original actor for a role has died or their contract has expired.

Or they're sick, or had to leave production temporarily for a prior engagement, or-or-or.

signature.png

Edited by Kayru

signature.png

Fa- Can Point to North no matter where they are. Su- Make crystal clear displays. Ba- Stomp a lot. Bo- Gardening.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHY DID NO ONE QUESTION THIS ONEAs another put it, it's brilliantly absurd. And I really do plan to draw a stomp-a-lot-Matoran and a garden-Matoran.

Yeah, I was the one who originally asked that question and thought it odd that they shortened it. XD

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHY DID NO ONE QUESTION THIS ONE

the only illogical one I found was Ba-. the others made sense...

Previously known as Aiwendil.

At first when I read this, I was super excited and happy. As I read it, I found myself getting slowly disappointed. Then at then end, I went into "ShadowBionics is not amused" mode and found myself sad.

I guess a late April Fools' joke on me. It was too good to be true, and yet almost so convincing. I started thinking something was screwy with some of the silly answers as well as the Doctor Who and Harry Potter references. And is "Gold Skinned Fusion's name really Gold Skinned Fusion" or whatever the question said was sort of redundant in the sense there ought to be some kind of name for him out there someplace. After all Greg said he had a list somewhere which is currently lost, although that doesn't mean the Fusion's name was on there or not.

And now I'm rambling, probably because I'm disappointed so I will just be quiet.

I doubted Greg would have actually given the real name of TSO... shame though.

twilight_toa_takanewva.gif

Gavla's Comics 4.0 Dark's Comics the 3rd Movie Bm-the Prequel Bionicle Star Wars Vezon the Were-Spinax Unity, Duty, Something

Credit to Rokroro for the banner. And credit to Golden Avohkii for the avatar

Check out this great epic: Toa Takua's Epicenter

Formerly "Takanuva Toa of Twilight"

Ha, you had me there with the first few, then I looked at the date....yeah,...ouch.

Well, from what I know in the GregF answers thing, the Gold Skinned Being's name was on there, but I'm not too sure.

I figured. I know I saw it either in an interview or some kind of posting, it was mentioned that Greg had a lot of names on the list, but he lost it after some moving was done. I almost imagine the Gold Skinned fusion's name was on there, but it's kind of a shame the list got lost. That would also mean that a lot of names that would have been assigned to certain characters are lost and they'd have to be named something else, if at all. But yeah, I doubt the creature would be named something as simple as what the prank interview suggests.

The wiki says Krakalin now, so is that part real at least, or... ?

No, it's not. Where on the wiki do you see that? I just did a search for it and got no results, and there haven't been any edits since yesterday, so it can't have changed since your post.Or are you referring to a wiki other than BS01?

No, it's not. Where on the wiki do you see that? I just did a search for it and got no results, and there haven't been any edits since yesterday, so it can't have changed since your post.Or are you referring to a wiki other than BS01?

http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php?title=Krakalin&oldid=50331

"Krakalin, better known by the name The Shadowed One is the charismatic leader and co-founder of the powerful mercenary faction known as the Dark Hunters."

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php?title=Krakalin&oldid=50331 "Krakalin, better known by the name The Shadowed One is the charismatic leader and co-founder of the powerful mercenary faction known as the Dark Hunters."

Yes, that was also part of the April Fools joke (to make the interview appear more authentic and whatnot). But it was changed back nearly two weeks ago, so I didn't think that was what Toa Zaz was talking about today.Good to see that it's not still there (or infiltrating other wikis). The last thing we need is for Krakalin to become BIONICLE's Peter Grate (supposed Hero Factory character with no mentions whatsoever in official media, but whose name has cropped up on lists of official characters on a few Hero Factory wikis).

I only saw this today, so I wasn't checking for April Fool's pranks. I didn't notice what was up until someone pointed it out. I figured that the answers like body doubles or HF and Bionicle being in the same universe were just Greg being snarky. (And that "Muffin button" was a horribly failed attempt at being snarky.)

I guess this goes to show that I should be FOREVER VIGILANT.

man remember when no one would dream of making a forum site without signatures

that was tight

The Muffin Button is now canon, no exceptions.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Ya, its almost 2 am where I live. I stayed up and am trying to boot up BS01 on my slow internet to cross reference this as well as read the comments to see if this WAS in fact a AFD prank. That is 30 minutes of sleep I won't get back.

On that note it was a well played prank and an interesting read nonetheless.

trollface.png

Hapori Tohu; The Heart. The heart of BZP.

Long live The Heart.

OPERATION ARTEMIS Ignika of the Dimensions

Those were some pretty smark answers XD

Indeed, it was quite smark.

The Muffin Button is now canon, no exceptions.

YUSSSS

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

To add to this, we still fully intend to take these questions asked and ask him.

Even the one about The Shadowed One's name? He won't like that.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

To add to this, we still fully intend to take these questions asked and ask him.

Maybe. From some other topic it says that Greg has a list of names of currently unnamed beings(but he lost it), TSO's name might be on there. Who knows?

Honestly, I laughed the hardest at this bit:

Who created the Glatorian and Agori? After all they are biomechanical.

No

Was Mata Nui a sapient being or just a computer program?

Yes

I thought he was sounding a bit Moffat-ish, even before the Doctor Who bit.

Also, it is my new headcanon that Fa- Matoran will always automatically face North unless they make a conscious effort not to. When talking to a Fa-Matoran, if you happen to be standing to the south, do not be surprised if he gradually rotates 180 degrees throughout the conversation. It's not his fault.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Maybe. From some other topic it says that Greg has a list of names of currently unnamed beings(but he lost it), TSO's name might be on there. Who knows?

Yes but fan backlash from revealing Teridax's real name means he doesn't want to reveal TSO's real name too for fear of the same thing happening.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!