• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

L E G O S I N S P A C E T O: Atack of the Flours

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline jamesster

jamesster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Flying Force!

• 04-February 09
  • 2,495 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 11:32 AM

People, I am disgusted.You followed standard forum procedure and locked the topic for my masterpiece just because somebody gave it an epic bump.You monsters.It is apparent my greatest masterpiece was not great enough.So, here's another one.Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImageI put every ounce of effort I had into this.Feedback is appreciated, but I already know this game is perfect. :)Download links:PCMacLinux

the game

#2 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 01-April 07
  • 3,074 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 11:45 AM

I'm gonna play this all day and all night bbl

--
Meiko - @georgebarnick
LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset
Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#3 Offline Tahmira

Tahmira
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 30-March 13
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 01:25 PM

Is it required to post a review? Because if I do I might go insane...

BZPRPG Characters
Tahmira

#4 Online Jedi Knight Krazy

Jedi Knight Krazy
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 03-December 02
  • 2,785 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2013 - 08:39 AM

Every since I played L E G O S I N S P A C E, I have dreamed of a sequel. And now I can't believe that glorious day has finally come.

First, let me say that the music was fantastic, by far the greatest addition to the game since the first. All two tracks were subtly familiar and reminiscent of the great sci-fi stories of our time, yet unique and original, setting a fitting backdrop for my adventures.

The graphics are top-notch, as always. You have a mastery of 3D graphics better than anyone on BZPower. Just like before, the gameplay is intense and tightly controlled. The new cinematic cutscenes give a welcome break between levels and drive the story forward like never before.

The story was engaging and suspenseful. My heart was pounding during the dramatic intro, and I was on the edge of my seat until the end of the game, wondering what would happen next. Not once was the story predictable or tired, and I grew  personally attached to the battle against the flours.

The ending was shocking and unexpected, rivaling such masterpieces as Mass Effect 3. When I was finally a winner, I simply stared at my screen for a time, not believing that my adventure had come to an end.

Now there is one question burning in my mind more than any other: will L E G O S I N S P A C E be a trilogy? 

IrMSNn3.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users