A short announcement

GregF

WHAT IF some randomer has HACKED Greg's account and posted this?!!? Then it wouldn't be a prank by the staff, or a prank by Greg, but a prank by some SAD ACT who has nothing better to do than sit around hacking some guy's account to fool a load of kids. IMAGINE IF SOMEONE WAS LIKE THAT. JUST IMAGINE. I doubt there's anyone who would be so intent on causing CHAOS though and deliberately winding people up. I don't know anyone on BZP who's known for being like that....

I actually may or may not have suggested this kind of thing to A CERTAIN HACKER a while back We can rule out that possibility though because if that were the case there's no way he wouldn't have changed Greg's avatar to Kopaka's pants

While making it canon that Kopaka does, in fact, wear pants.(Hey, bio-robots might not need those :P ) Edited by Zeene

iquXD5X.png

I noticed some typos in the first post, and Greg is an editor for LEGO Club magazine.... it's questionable, and personally I'm indifferent if it's a prank or not. But if the staff did impersonate Greg, that's a disappointment, honestly. I'd like to think they have more respect than that.

Jeez, does it really have to be perfect? :P

Annoying grammar errors aside, I just want to apologize to the staff if this is causing any upset. Getting everyone all wound up about the announcement wasn't my intention at all, I guess I should have waited.

"If you're wondering how he eats and breathes, and other science facts/Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show, I should really just relax." -- MST3K

Bravo, good sirs, bravo! You have turned a momentous occasion into one of turmoil and strife.Rather, I say, rejoice! At last, that which we all love, shall flourish once again. :)~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I noticed some typos in the first post

Note that sad typos give us the leters i,e,i,e,t and l. Now, I've been working for a few minutes and I aven't been able to make anythg sensible from these letters, but maybe they mean something. Perhaps the name of a new charakter? :shrugs: Although pobeblay not, I hope these lettes mean something.

That awkward moment when you can't figure out if something is a joke or not...

If Bionicle is returning in some form or another, I am totally cool with that and really excited to see where the direction would go. And I thank LEGO for vying to give it another go, even if it is in reduced form. If this is a joke... then I'm totally cool with that, too.

Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2
BZPRPG

If it was a hacker posting in Greg's account, why would he come back and post again? He would be taking the risk of getting discovered.

Maybe a hacker isn't the sort of person who really gives a darn?

Ok, we don't need a flame war started. I totally agree with you, but no need for the caps and big font.

Kinda off topic, but this might have just become the fastest growing topic in the history of BZP.

CAPITAL LETTERS DON'T EQUAL A FLAME WAR, IT'S ONLY A FLAME WAR WHEN PEOPLE START INSULTING EACHOTHER, YOU MORON.

(That was an April Fools prank).

And history of the past year of BZP, sure.

Edited by Booker DeWitt

It's not the hacker -.- I assure you. I do have a reason why I know its not the hacker you all keep mentioning, but I'd rather not set this thread even more off topic.

Edit: Well I was wrong. He's never shown any interest in Bionicle in any of his attacks, so I didn't expect an attack of his to be related to Bionicle. Well played, and well timed.

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Obviously when I saw this topic I was suspicious. After checking the IP addresses used to make these posts from GregF's account, it appears that his account was compromised. Please don't take any of this seriously.EDIT: The topic has been reopened as part of requests to allow more member discussion on site topics.