RPG Forum Contest 27 Winners

Black Six

Congratulations to the winners of the 27th RPG Forum Contest. There were a lot of great entries, but only three could make it to the end.Here are the new RPGs:

As per usual, current RPGs have a week or so to wrap up and the winners can start whenever.Thanks everyone who entered, and I look forward to giving you all a theme for our next contest!

I want my tree fiddy. That's what the Loch Ness monster promised he'd give me for winning the bet.

Eh, probably going to try my hand at all of them. Already have all of my characters worked out, after all.

Congratulations to the winners.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Congrats to the winners! A job well done to all of you!

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Congratulations to the winning authors - and for the rest of us, let's look forward to three more months of good RPGs, fun and friendship.

Thanks a bunch to all of those who got behind Transformation, even if it wasn't to be. There's every chance it will be back for next time though, so maybe we'll get to play it then.

ppg2.png

Members of BZPower, let me tell you a funny and excruciatingly short story.

Today, I literally dashed home from school, making a distance I typically take 15-20 minutes to walk a 3-minute rush, nigh killing myself in the process, because apparently I've topics to set up. However, the moment I achieve this daring feat, I find myself in the dangerous position of being fed food by my grandma.

So thank you for this chance, people. Hope this'll be a great season. Topics coming up soon.

-Dovydas

Congrats and all that, you know that I probably won't participate in any of them. =P But good job guys, I still appreciate the work that goes into keeping this forum afloat, even if I fail in that aspect myself.

So congarats, yay, and have fun.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*