Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!


Photo

Desolation

Bionicle Western RPG

  • Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

#81 Offline Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,230 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2013 - 09:26 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Kali, you and I should be friends."[/color]

 

-Tyler


  • 0

~who is this sassy delight getting reported so much~


#82 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2013 - 09:35 PM

IC: Kali grinned a bit nervously, but wasn't one to deny friends. "Sure."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#83 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,533 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2013 - 09:38 PM

IC: [color=rgb(178,34,34);]Sykia[/color]

 

[color=rgb(178,34,34);]With the sound of a palm hitting the side of a metal plate, the partially disassembled thornax rifle slid back together.  This was shortly followed by the much louder sound of a rust-red boulder being blasted apart by by an over-rip thornax fruit.  Much louder.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(178,34,34);]"...What?  Had to test it somehow."[/color]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#84 Offline Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,230 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2013 - 09:41 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]The Iron Glatorian's beautiful, stoic face split in a grin, innocent in its simplicity and mischievous in the glint of her perfect white teeth, like that of a student who just pulled off their senior prank. Anyanka pounced forward and picked up Kali underneath her arms in a hug, spinning on the balls of her feet as she squeezed the Water Glatorian.[/color]

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]"You're a good friend, you know."[/color]

 

-Tyler


  • 0

~who is this sassy delight getting reported so much~


#85 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2013 - 12:18 AM

IC: Kali barely avoided flinching, but when the quick move was revealed to be nothing more than a hug (at least the mechanic didn't see any weapons) she relaxed, and her smile was easier now. She hugged the Iron Glatorian back, uncomfortably at first but untensing slowly. Ma had always said Kali trusted too easily, but that it wasn't something to be weeded out. "Thanks. So..."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#86 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2013 - 06:06 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]IC: [color=rgb(0,128,0);]Zierum [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);](Streets)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]He's gotten up by now, shoving the dead Zesk onto the other's corpse.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Rejoining the main group of beings just hanging 'round, he speaks.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]"Well, is anyone gonna be doin' anymore things like that anytime soon, or can I get back to the shop and repair this thing before it explodes in my face?"[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]The 'thing' he's referring to is the CTS, which looks a bit worse for the wear. He may have landed on it during that tackle..[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#87 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,924 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2013 - 02:05 PM

[color=#008000;]IC: KranosThe being didn't response yet, just continued to drink."Anything new around here?" he asked. "Like, any news?"[/color]
  • 0

#88 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2013 - 03:53 PM

[color=#006400;]IC: Tagar[/color]

[color=#006400;]Before Tagar could respond, Kranos fired off another question. Tagar replied, "Not sure if you're talking to me or him, but I'm Tagar and he's Relic. As for news, I don't know. You know if anything dangerous is going on?"[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#89 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2013 - 04:57 PM

[color=#666633;]IC: RaknarMiddaySlim SidewaysRaknar would have ordered a shot, but he'd sworn to himself that he would drink alcohol only at night and on special occasions. Stupid pledge, but he wouldn't be hired if he were drunk during working hours. Stupid discrimination against alcoholics. Stupid desert.God, he needed a drink.He'd wound up in Desolation like a tumbleweed would wind up against the side of a rock: tossed by the wind and left to lie. Did he have any strength of his own to get up and move? Probably not.God, he needed a drink.[/color]OOC: Open for interaction and / or hiring.

Edited by Legolover-361, Apr 04 2013 - 04:57 PM.

  • 0

#90 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,209 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2013 - 07:21 PM

IC DrinkerDrinker reentered Madame Imadam's. "My utmost apologies," he said to nobody in particular, his deep and elegant voice booming out, "But it appears that you are missing one mug. I probably don't have to explain." The whole village was aware of the resident Zesk, even if he rarely showed his face, and they knew that he liked to hoard random trinkets. Ordering another mug of ale, he sat down near Relic, Tagar, and Kranos, whistling an old Skrall warsong to himself.IC Sur"What am I doing in this place?" Sur thought to herself as she sat down at a table in Slim Sideways. For some odd reason, she was having meal here rather than at the more respectable establishment of Madame Imadem's. Wait, that was it. Sideways had a special combo that Imadam's didn't have. A drink that Sur was very fond of despite knowing that it was probably really unhealthy. Sipping her drink, she looked around at the other customers, before setting her eyes on a Glatorian. Iron tribe? She couldn't tell; she couldn't tell a Tesera and Tajun glatorian apart and to make matters worse, there had only been a handful of Iron Tribe members passing through Desolation. Oh well. Wasn't important. Sur went back to her drink.OOC Legolover, interaction?
  • 0

#91 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,924 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2013 - 08:57 PM

[color=#008000;]IC: Kranos"Not much, but there were a bunch of Vorox and Zesk attacking some villagers, and I helped fend them off along with some others."[/color]
  • 0

#92 Offline Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,230 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2013 - 10:32 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]"We should do some sort of friend stuff!" Anyanka proclaimed, pulling away from the hug and gripping the bottoms of Kali's biceps. "I propose we share secrets!"[/color] 

-Tyler


  • 0

~who is this sassy delight getting reported so much~


#93 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2013 - 10:46 PM

IC: "I don't have many, but okay!" Kali's grin widened. "We should probably go someplace less public though."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#94 Offline Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,230 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2013 - 10:53 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Right! Good idea!"[/color]

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]Anyanka latched onto the Water Glatorian by the wrist and pulled her forward about eight feet.[/color]

 

-Tyler


  • 0

~who is this sassy delight getting reported so much~


#95 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2013 - 10:57 PM

IC: Kali followed Anyanka, unconcerned about the possibility of being killed. "So, do you live somewhere around here?"
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#96 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 04:27 PM

IC: As the bodies of the Vorox and Zesk were dragged away, some wondered why the sheriff hadn't come to sort this mess out. It was his job after all. Instead it had been left to some locals, fine upstanding folk the lot of 'em. Why did they put up with that kind of laziness from a sheriff, no matter how big and scary he happened to be, they didn't know. They ought to go give him a good stern talking to. Just...maybe not today. Maybe they'd wait until he was a bit less big and scary...

 

Truth of the matter was that Black Buck was further down Church Street. At the actual Church, in fact, wiping the blood of a second Vorox off his sword. The creature had been trying to remove the grisly headpiece from the church's threshold. Well that was mighty peculiar and make no mistake. He'd have to make a few inquiries about that, that he could be sure of


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#97 Offline Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,985 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2013 - 07:50 AM

IC: DericiusDericius was sitting in a lonely corner of Madam Imadam's. His feet were propped up on his table, his helmet tipped over his eyes. His sword was sheathed, and his launcher on the table. He took a sip of slightly metallic-tasting fruit-flavoured water.OOC: Open for interaction. But don't expect quick replies. :P
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.


#98 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,924 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2013 - 09:53 AM

[color=#008000;]IC: KranosKranos went back to staring at his drink. He was still wondering about Relic, because he seemed...so unusual. Then again, he'd never seen anythinh really usual around here. [/color]
  • 0

#99 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2013 - 01:26 PM

IC: Kantebe / Madam Imadam's

 

As Dericius sat in the corner, an Agori came up and sat down next to him. "Strange people around these parts, no?" he asked, eyes caught on Relic and Tagar at the bar.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#100 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,882 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2013 - 05:22 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Again, I shrugged (this is turning into a habit with me), "Oh well. I suppose it's not of much importance at the moment."[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Taking another measured sip of my drink, I gave Hejat a wry grin, "What I really need to know, is if there's any need for sundry supplies 'round these parts. You'd know anything about that?"[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

#101 Offline Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,985 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2013 - 05:46 PM

IC: Dericius"Yes, depending on how you define 'strange'," Dericius nodded.
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.


#102 Offline Athmos

Athmos
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 2,804 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2013 - 06:30 PM

IC(Hetaj): "I don't need any currently. I'm sure a few people around here would consider you a Spirit-send." Hejat took a drink from his water, finishing it, ordered another, than continued. "You could set up shop, plenty of buildings to pick from. If you don't mind pouring money in a dead town."
  • 0

WIP


#103 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2013 - 06:32 PM

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]IC: Kantebe / Madam Imadam's[/color][/font]

 

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]"Unusual. Weird. Queer. Bizzare. Irregular. Different."[/color][/font]

 

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]He wasn't very keen on the difference between a definition and one of those... swai-no-nwaim things.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#006400;][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC: Gaverin / Temple of the Beast[/color][/font]

 

[color=#006400;][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]As Black Buck finished dealing with the Vorox, a much older Glatorian emerged from the shadows. Gaverin had no doubt that Black Buck had seen him - he had enough experience with Skrall from the war - and thus didn't expect any surprise to be garnered. While the Skrall cleaned off his sword, Gaverin asked, "Curious behavior for a Vorox, ain't it sheriff?"[/color][/font]

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Apr 07 2013 - 06:33 PM.

  • 0

#104 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2013 - 08:36 PM

IC Sur[...] Sipping her drink, she looked around at the other customers, before setting her eyes on a Glatorian. Iron tribe? She couldn't tell; she couldn't tell a Tesera and Tajun glatorian apart and to make matters worse, there had only been a handful of Iron Tribe members passing through Desolation. Oh well. Wasn't important. Sur went back to her drink.OOC Legolover, interaction?

OOC: Sorry, I wasn't sure how to have Raknar initiate interaction with Sur, but now I know.[color=#666633;]IC: RaknarSlim SidewaysThe gaze of another patron lingered on Raknar for a few seconds too long. It soon moved away, but not before Raknar had turned to its source. "Hey. Is there a problem?"[/color]

  • 0

#105 Offline Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,985 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2013 - 10:26 PM

IC: Dericius"So long they're no botheing us, it's okay. Speaking of which, why're you here? I don't fight cheap," Dericius said, as he drained his glass.
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.


#106 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,924 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 02:19 PM

[color=#008000;]IC: KranosKranos saw an Agori looking at Relic and Tagar, and say something someone else. Wierd. Why would anyone look at them. Oh yeah, at Relic, perhaps. he thought, keeping an eye on then in case anything happens.[/color]
  • 0

#107 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,209 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 02:21 PM

IC Sur"No," the jungle glatorian said casually, sipping her drink. "Go away, go away," she thought to herself.
  • 0

#108 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 03:11 PM

IC: "Rightly so," Buck agreed. Gaverin was right in assuming the sheriff knew he was there; Buck had heard the Glatorian's footsteps crunching in the sands, had seen the patterns of dust in the wind change and warp as his body altered the currents. "How many men you know can still swing a sword?" Buck asked, "Might be time we did a little 'sploring in the wastes. See what our spiky friend was a'doing here."


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#109 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 03:18 PM

[color=#000066;]IC: Swane[/color]

[color=#000066;]The band of Skrall eyed the town. Swane stood up, and pointed at three. He nodded his head at the town, and they knew what they had to do. The three got up, picked up their swords and shields, and started running at the town, while the rest of the band stayed behind.[/color]

 

[color=#cc6600;]IC: Karis[/color]

[color=#cc6600;]Looked up Slim Sideways and saw an Iron Tribe Glatorian next to one of the Jungle Tribe. Karis walked across the bridges and sat down next to the Iron Tribe. He looked familiar, though it wasn't like he couldn't be. After all, only a handful of Iron Tribe citizens were still alive, and they all knew each other, if only vaguely.[/color]


Edited by Canis Lupus, Apr 09 2013 - 03:03 PM.

  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#110 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 05:19 PM

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,0);]IC: Kantebe / Madam Imadam's[/color][/font]

 

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,0);]"Nah, I'm not looking to employ you. Just looking for some conversation." he replied.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#006400;][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC: Gaverin / Temple of the Beast[/color][/font]

 

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=#006400;]"I know of a few. But I think you do more talking around these parts than I do, sheriff. I mostly just watch nowdays."[/color][/font]

 

OOC: Most of those brave swordarms seem to have stopped there posting. Round these parts. Had to add that.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Apr 08 2013 - 05:19 PM.

  • 0

#111 Offline Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,985 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 05:54 PM

IC: Dericius"Alright, but don't go anyhow to others for your conversations. You don't know what kind of 'strange' people there are," Dericiu said.
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.


#112 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 05:55 PM

[color=#b22222;][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC: Kantebe / Madam Imadan's[/color][/font]

 

[color=#b22222;][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]"Eh, I'm not concerned. I'm gonna get killed one day anyways, and there's nothing left to steal."[/color][/font]

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Apr 08 2013 - 05:55 PM.

  • 0

#113 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,924 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 07:30 PM

[color=#008000;]IC: KranosKranos finished his drink, and got ready to leave for the day. He checked if all his possessions were there, which, they were. He stood up and faced the two he was sitting by."Nice meeting you, I've gotta go." he said gruffly, and headed for the door.[/color]OOC: Open for interaction...

Edited by Takua Dragonstar7, Apr 08 2013 - 07:32 PM.

  • 0

#114 Offline Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,985 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 10:38 PM

IC: DerociusDriciuss leaned in close."It's not death you should be worried about. It's what happens before death," Dericius leaned back."Still, keep your head low if you're a thief,"
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.


#115 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,041 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 06:26 AM

IC (Kae, Church Street): Kae moved slowly down Church Street and out of town, headed for the church itself. She had followed a trail of mysteries and hints to Desolation, but here, the scent had gone cold, and the trail was obscured. Legend had it that this church held secrets, so here it was  that she resumed her search. Maybe those secrets, if they were found, would be relevant to her, maybe not. It was still as good a place as any to be having a look around.


  • 0

citd_small.jpg


#116 Online Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 08:26 AM

[color=#b22222;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"This place is officially bonkers."[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Jeyn announced, pushing open the door to Imadam's, and moving toward the bar. Out of habit he brushed the minute accumulation of dust off of his coat, settling onto his stool once more. And yes, he did consider it his stool. No one else ever used that one, after all.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Vorox huntin', bipolar Iron Tribe members, a Skrall for a sheriff, an' a vigilante for a barmaid. Yeah, this place is bonkers."[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Can I get another drink?"[/color]


  • 0

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

 

 

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#117 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 08:53 AM

[color=#666633;]IC: RaknarMiddaySlim SidewaysRaknar didn't look at the person beside him till that person had taken a seat. Another Iron Tribe member. He looked vaguely familiar, but then, all Iron Tribe survivors did."Mrm," said Raknar in greeting.[/color]
  • 0

#118 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,924 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 01:54 PM

[color=#008000;]IC: KranosKranos left the building, heading for anywhere, in fact. Maybe the place where the fight with the Vorox/Zesk had taken place, he wondered if the bodies, the fighters, or anything was still there. Perhaps not, but we'll see. I will.[/color]
  • 0

#119 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 03:03 PM

[color=#cc6600;]IC: Karis[/color]

[color=#cc6600;]Karis said gruffly, "I'm Karis. I'm sure I would recognize your name if you told me it. We are kin, after all. Both Iron Tribe survivors."[/color]

 

[color=#000099;]IC: Swane[/color]

[color=#000099;]The Skrall would be entering Ghost Street right now. They would look down the street for something good to steal, get it, and then move on. If they encountered anyone, they would try to kill them. When they to the end of Ghost Street, they would turn back and head back to the main group. [/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#120 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 05:58 PM

[color=#b22222;][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC: Kantebe / Madam Imadan's[/color][/font]

 

[color=#b22222;][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]"Look, neighbor, I ain't no thief. Don't be goin' 'round assuming every Agori you meet is some kind of thief, cuz we ain't. I'm a miner. Scratch that... was a miner. Now I just do what I need. But no thieving. That's just wrong."[/color][/font]

 

[color=#b22222;][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]He leaned back, far too comfortable looking than any person had right to be around town. Especially when they were unemployed.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC: Old Tapper / Ghost Street[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]The Skrall that Swane commanded would find themselves in an area of the street that seemed just a little darker than the others during their investigation. And in that alley, they would meet something that even the most worldy folks around these parts were scared of - Old Tapper, the legendary ghost of Ghost Street.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]The simple tapping of the street was easily attributed to nothing more than a normal occurence to the Skrall. After all, Skrall are not particularly well known for being scarred of tapping, especially when it doesn't seem hostile. There would be no reason for such marauders to fear.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]As they moved, the lid of an old trash can suddenly flew out from one of the adjoining alleys towards one of their heads with great precision.[/color][/font]

 

OOC: The trick is that nobody has ever seen him during the day. Ergo, anyone who sees him in the day must have been killed...

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users