• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Artwork Off Topic

Artwork Off Topic Sketches Drawings Pokemon Legend of Zelda Disney

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Tekulo in the Green

Tekulo in the Green
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Illusory Instigator

• 1,342 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 11:55 AM

Just a topic for my drawings and such that are not Bionicle or Lego related.I'll probably be updating this topic, so if you like what you see, feel free to check back from time to time. ^^ Newest Drawing:Posted Image Pokemon:Sunset: A Dragon's GraceI am very happy with the way this turned out. I recently decided to move in a different direction with my style and coloring. This was a test drawing to see how the system would work. Why Didn't I Evolve Into You?This one was my first test drawing for my new style as mentioned above. It was just a quick sketch, but people seem to like this one. ^^' Legend of Zelda:In the Hands of a GiantThis drawing actually inspired one of my OCs - a healing fairy named Cecilia from the Zelda franchise. Defending KakarikoMy original character, Eve. Not too happy with the colors in this one, but I generally like her pose and Mt Doom in the background. Pokemon and Legend of Zelda belong to Nintendo, Tangled belongs to Disney. Hope you like them. ^^

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Wind, Oct 19 2011 - 06:46 PM.

#2 Offline Jeordeon

Jeordeon
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,622 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 04:19 PM

These are very good. The first one seems abstract almost, and you really pulled off the obscurity of the rainbow colors. Nicely done ^,^

dQsQh.jpg

It's all about relativity.

#3 Offline Tekulo in the Green

Tekulo in the Green
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Illusory Instigator

• 1,342 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 06:47 PM

Thanks so much! ^^The Dragonair drawing I did was done when I got the idea to draw a Dragonair. Then, I pictured a sunset, and it all pretty much spiraled from there. ^^' Anyway, new drawing up. I hope you guys like Disney. ^^

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users