The Altar: Undying Discussion Topic

Padishah Mehmet II

Ah, my apologies, misread the profile. I'll try and get an edit in soon.Also, I don't think you quite understand how plasma powers are usually treated in RPGs. Because I can say they most certainly are not hotter than the sun here.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

@The Snark Knight...

Ummm.... I'm a toa of PLASMA, meaning, same material as the sun. I melted a hole of boiling rock in the ground because the temperatures I unleashed are hotter than the SUN!

You do realize that, for an RPG, that is hideously overpowered, dangerous to both the Toa using the power and anybody near him, and likely only to result in Dov, Krayzikk, or me telling you that you can't use power of that magnitude?

Like, y'know, I'm doing right now?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

@The Snark Knight...

Ummm.... I'm a toa of PLASMA, meaning, same material as the sun. I melted a hole of boiling rock in the ground because the temperatures I unleashed are hotter than the SUN!

You do realize that, for an RPG, that is hideously overpowered, dangerous to both the Toa using the power and anybody near him, and likely only to result in Dov, Krayzikk, or me telling you that you can't use power of that magnitude?

Like, y'know, I'm doing right now?

how is it that you only show up when someone needs something pointed out, or someone needs their point backed up? :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Read his profile again.

Nah, don't worry, I'll quote it here.

Name: Hatann

Powers: As is normal for a Skakdi, Hatann has three powers:

• [*]T
he element of gravity, which he can only use when working with another Skakdi or when channelled through a special weapon.[*]Laser vision[*]Hatann’s third power is the same as that of the rahi known as Tunnelers. This means that he can transmute his body into any substance he is in physical contact with.

Equipment/Weapons: From his time as a Dark Hunter, Hatann continues to use high-quality equipment. This includes:

• [*]A
large black mace with sliver spikes. It allows him to channel his elemental powers independently of another Skakdi

ppg2.png

*Hides aforementioned kerosene behind back* Hmmm... What? What were you saying?

No, you didn't miss much. I threw a few knives, Sonyaxe superheated the ground around the manas, some hunstmen are in the process of capturing or have captured a Skakdi.

Not much, by Bzpower RPG standards.

-Elrond

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

In this topic: The last post of the last page contains a new profile, which was approved by The Snark Knight.

In the game: Zartor and Wani are still talking to the shark head, the refugee party encountered a manas on their way down into the dungeons, Gandor and Koriaha are chatting in the throne room, and the hunters in the dungeons encountered Hatann, and are currently in negociations over translating the Rahkshi.

I think that's about all that happened over the weekend.

ppg2.png

Question: Was Mutran killed by the Wild Hunt? I notice he wasn't on the list of Makuta killed in their first assault on Destral, but what about after they came back from the dead? This is something that any Hunt characters would be aware of (they did it after all), or did that crafty Makuta somehow escape?

ppg2.png

• 1 month later...

This was posted in the RPG but I quickly noticed my error and moved it here.

Name: Krackzuul

Species: Skrall

Faction: Refugee

Kanohi: NA

Other powers: NA

Equipment: Thorned Club, Thornax Launcher. Krackzuul long ago ran out of Thornax fruit but he has since adapted his launcher to fire other projectiles, mainly Madu fruit and the occasional zamor sphere.

Appearance: Krackzuul’s appearance it relatively standard for a Special Forces Skrall. He is well armored and tremendously strong but his armor is warn and cracked in several locations. Time has not treated him well and his appearance reflects that. Since there is some diversity in the Skrall race, Krackzuul has orangeish-yellow under armor instead of the standard red.

Personality: Krackzuul is reclusive. He rarely interacts with the inhabitants of the Matoran Universe unless necessary. He is an extremely capable warier and a skilled strategist. As a veteran, Krackzuul has thousands of years of experience to draw upon but he does not flaunt his expertise.

Biography: As the quest to awaken Mata Nui reached its crescendo dimensional activity increased significantly. Various beings with the ability to access other dimensions used their powers freely and accidents happened regularly. With so much raw power flowing threw the universe it was impossible to determine who was responsible for opening the gate that sucked up Krackzuul but he was transported to the Matoran Universe non-the-less, A casually of irresponsibility.

No stranger to fighting, Krackzuul participated in whatever fiction was necessary for survival, All the while desperately trying to find a way home. He misses the blue skies and the wind in his face but any memory of the sands is a distant memory. Eventually he allied himself with a group of refugees and reached the island of Destral.

It was choice he has regretted ever since.

OoC:

Alrighty! I have a lot of experience with RPGs and while I am currently engaged in Lego Universe RPG I thought I might try my hand at two. I don’t know how successful I will be dividing my time but I thought it would be a good way to keep one from completely taking over my life. This seems like a compelling story with a good set of parameters so I am really looking forward to this.

That is all

Yeah, this is pretty much dead and will be closed in a few weeks by default anyway.

Dangit. Sorry, guys. Messed this one up.

-Dovydas

You did the best job you could, and you got this RPG to last longer than any of the other contest ones. Personally, I just wish I had taken the time to be more active on here.

At least there's always the future.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)