Silver the red filled robot

Taipu1

thumbnail.jpg

Meet Silver the red filled robot, a silver robot with a tank on his back, filled with red. As can plainly be seen, I could not think of a good name for him. He took maybe an hour to make, made him totally out of the blue in boredom, and I'm pretty pleased with him.

Front Side Back Angle

Size Comparison

(That was the only thing I could find to compare his size with)

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Nice! I love the use of the Kraata canister. The head and torso are also good, although the tan looks a bit odd. However, the arms are a bit weird, but still passable. Keep up the good work!

Thanks, I wasn't sure about the tan either. I used them because I used differential casings as part of the body, and the best way to hold them on solidly seemed to be to leave the gears in place. I didn't have enough gears that size in grey, so I used tan. I did try to cover it up, but the piping round the shoulder was a bit of a nightmare.

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

I didn't really think of the Kraata canister as the most unusual and inspired move with it, but I guess it's an unusual feature. I've used it before, so it didn't seem like a new move to me. The sticker...I must've taken that off years ago, I forgot it had a sticker on it. If you've got problems with taking stickers off though, I do actually have a product you can put on these things that loosens stickers up and makes them come off easily. It works on plastic, so I've used it on lots of lego parts. The sticker doesn't survive the experience, but there's never a mark on the parts. Suggest you google 'Sticky stuff remover'. :)

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Four things before I go again:1) WUUUT HE'S SO CUTE!!!2) Nice head design, the whole robot represents simpleness and solidness you did a good job on that.3) That Kraata Canister is awesomely used , Its a miracle it remains stable tough.4) Well this name is not much better than Golden Guy :)

I'm back!

I think the only thing that could really improve this MOC is more red in the container. If you have enough red 2-axles, I think those could fill the canister quite nicely. Oh, and the elbows are rather high and sort of stick out, but that's really only noticeable from a head-on angle.The tubing and armor on the torso is absolutely brilliant.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg