OK, so I have a list of questions that dont all fit under one topic. heeeerrrreeee weeeee goooooo!!!
1. Who created SM?
2. Who created the Agori?
3. Who Created the element lords?
4. Who created the Great Beings?
5. Where do you find Su-Matoran, Ba-Matoran, De-Matoran, ETC? All we saw on Voya, Metru, Mata, and Mahrii nui were the six 'standard' ones. (I use that word to describe the six basic elements)?
1) Well, first of all, since it (or the surface) are confirmed to be made of normal matter, and normal physics like gravity seem to usually be the same as in our universe, it does seem that something beyond normal "natural" planets must be the case. (Please remember to keep real-world controversy over how those come to be off of here. ) I've given the theory before that ancient spacefaring people may have seeded many planets with energized protodermis, and turned them into megaplanets absorbing gravity over a certain level, etc. (I think it was in a topic on the new forums, but I don't have battery power or time to search right now.) The aliens may not be needed for this, however; EP itself might be to blame.
Either way, Greg said the story is (at least so far) intentionally not going to go there.
2) IMO it's probably EP at some point. It has the power to make new beings, after all (though whether the Entity intended this or it was a destiny thing, who knows). Of course, this might need to imply some was at the surface at one point, which might not work. I have an idea to work around that I intend to use for that canon-fit history retelling (though not to state it as a fact, just a possibility), but I'm saving it for the story so yeah.
3) To add to the others' answers -- the six warrior-class individuals were transformed inside the elemental chambers of the Underground GB Lab. See here:
4) All we know is that they "came" at some point, after Annona and the Agori, etc. were in existence. They may be a branch of the Agori family, something made in the same way as them (as in by EP, etc.), or even 'space aliens'. The latter has some evidence since they knew how to design an interstellar engine for the Great Spirit robot (although they apparently weren't total experts at it since the prototype failed).
[color=#023601;font-style:normal;]Voya-Nui may have had matoran of these elements, we just didn't see any of them in the '06/07 plotline. [/color]
Was that actually confirmed? I've been trying to find confirmation because it has come up in a Memoirs contest entry I'm trying to judge right now, and failed so far.
I'm pretty sure Greg said that they weren't space travelers
Same to this -- I haven't tried to search for this, though. (It's probably already been stated in recent topics and I forgot, pardon. ) I haven't run into a need to know this either way yet but would be nice to know.
dang, I was completely wrong this whole time. In the MU, they are made out to be gods.
No they're not. LEGO intentionally avoids controversial subjects, as do we. Greg clearly stated that they (and Mata Nui) are only greatly respected, much the same way as we would respect great historical figures who we are clear were just people.
You're probably picking up on how little they know about the GBs (much like us for most of Bionicle's history, and there's still much we don't know). The GBs were mysterious to them, and myths developed around them to try to answer what the answers to those questions were, but never worshiped or anything like that.
Also, just FTR, Greg confirmed to me they are biological, wear clothes like us, etc.
[color=#40e0d0;]1.The Great Beings[/color]
[color=#40e0d0;]2.The Great Beings Made them[/color]
[color=#40e0d0;].They are presumably infinate[/color]
Sorry but these answers are clearly wrong. Nice try though. See the other posts here.