• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Pacific Rim Trailer Mashup

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Dropship pilot

Dropship pilot
  • Banned Members
  • Toa

• 24-April 07
  • 193 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2013 - 07:47 PM

When one of my friends heard the premise of the upcoming film Pacific Rim, he said that it reminded him of Bionicle.  I took it to its logical conclusion and made a trailer mashup.

Link.

Enjoy!

#2 Offline ToaOfAwesome

ToaOfAwesome
  • Members
  • Toa

• 16-February 13
  • 194 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2013 - 09:16 PM

That was awesome! It was synchronized perfectly with the sound effects! Do you do things like this often, because you totally should.

Rust%2BServer%2BBanner%2B%28Small%29.png

250-100new2.gif

You heard it! Vote for my brand new Rust Server so I can get some players on it!

I also have a Steam Group for it called Nice Rust Players! (NiRuPl)

Add me on Steam! My name is either Pyrous Red or ToaOfAwesome!

#3 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,543 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 08:47 AM

There is just one slight problem when the words popped up. Toa are not monsters. Everything else counts. Except for Matoran

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#4 Offline Dropship pilot

Dropship pilot
  • Banned Members
  • Toa

• 24-April 07
  • 193 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 12:18 PM

@ToaOfAwesome: Thanks! :-D This is my first trailer mashup. I'd do another, but I'm not sure what I'd do.@Flaredrick: It makes more sense if you've seen the actual Pacific Rim trailer. There, "we built monsters" refers to the "monsterous" mecha humanity build to fight off the monsters. They aren't literal monsters either.

#5 Online BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 23-July 08
  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 14 2013 - 05:42 PM

Just watched it, and you did a magnificent job.  The sound effects merged almost seamlessly with the clips.  i hope you can make more of these in the future.

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users