How would you rate your Knowledge?

simple question: how would you rate your knowledge on bionicle in general? a scale, since everyone loves them

1/10: next to nothing

2/10: a little bit, but mostly relating to sets

3/10: you know some history, but nothing much more than the basic storyline, IE, you could give a very brief summary of the Quest for the Seventh Toa

4/10: you read some of the serials, but only about 2 or 3. know about 10-15 mask, but can't name them. know the shape, though.

5/10: you read all of the serials and know some of the history. know all the names of the major mask powers (the ones in the sets).

6/10: you're a bionicle Historian, knows most things about the history and powers.

7/10: Bionicle expert, knows everything about the history, powers, and masks.

8/10: you have delved into the physics of the Universe. you also make great theories concerning history and physics

9/10: you know everything that happened, could happen, probably happened, and probably won't happen. I would say Bonesiii was this level.

10/10: how your mind even holds all this information is puzzling.

I, myself, would rate around 7.5/10.

I hope I posted in the right topic :unsure:

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Tough to figure. I've not read most of the serials, but via wikis and general conversation here, I know almost all of the story (missing some specific details). I do know every mask (name, shape, power) and almost every character (though I tend to neglect random Matoran and such with minimal story appearance). I'd like to think I'm pretty high up on the scale, but not really sure. XD

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

9/10: you know everything that happened, could happen, probably happened, and probably won't happen. I would say Bonesiii was this level.

10/10: how your mind even holds all this information is puzzling.

I was going to add "11/10: you are bonesiii", but I noticed you already mentioned him. :P

Up to around 2005, I'd say I was a 7. After 2006, I'd be lucky to make a 3.

[...] I've not read most of the serials, but via wikis and general conversation here, I know almost all of the story (missing some specific details). I do know every mask (name, shape, power) and almost every character (though I tend to neglect random Matoran and such with minimal story appearance). I'd like to think I'm pretty high up on the scale, but not really sure. XD

I'd say I'm pretty much this.

On this scale, I'd be somewhere between seven or eight, I suppose.Should this be in S&T? It seems more like it belongs in GD to me, since it's about our actual members rather than the Bionicle story itself. Might just be me, though.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

I suppose this should go in LEGO Discussion, since this includes more than just story:

simple question: how would you rate your knowledge on bionicle in general? a scale, since everyone loves them

1/10: next to nothing

2/10: a little bit, but mostly relating to sets

Moving...

And I guess I don't need to comment further because I'm already on the scale! :lol:

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I am definitely an 8, possibly a 9. I do have several theories that I like to bounce around in my head, but I have not really shared them. Pretty much the only thing I have not done is gone and read the entire Greg discussion topic. And maybe I should read a bit more of the storyline and theories forum. The main reason I have not shared my theories is that I do not want to check and see if they have already been posted.

Now that I think about it, I have never read The Crossing, but only because I cannot find an English version of it.

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

I am definitely an 8, possibly a 9. I do have several theories that I like to bounce around in my head, but I have not really shared them. Pretty much the only thing I have not done is gone and read the entire Greg discussion topic. And maybe I should read a bit more of the storyline and theories forum. The main reason I have not shared my theories is that I do not want to check and see if they have already been posted. Now that I think about it, I have never read The Crossing, but only because I cannot find an English version of it.

Well guess what? You can read it here! :)

I'd say I have potential to be a 6, but since I've never read the serials besides the comic with Kopaka's arrival and the time they fought the Bohrok-Kal (and instead absorb information about the bioverse from the wikis) I only qualify as a 3 at best. Shame on me...

Edited by Makuta Almanax

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

As I said before, it's kind of hard to figure...

4/10: you read some of the serials, but only about 2 or 3. know about 10-15 mask, but can't name them. know the shape, though.[...]6/10: you're a bionicle Historian, knows most things about the history and powers.[...]8/10: you have delved into the physics of the Universe. you also make great theories concerning history and physics

As you said for 8, I have complex theories and stuff about the universe. However, below that is a 6, and for that you said history, which I don't know all of. I'd say I know more than quite a few people, but not everything. Some of the levels don't really apply, either- for example, 4. I've read only a few serials, but I know every mask. :P

I know i'm a 9 and I don't mean to show off, but I'm almost a 10. [...] He probably knows more than me.

So you're saying that you're almost above bonesiii' level, yet he knows more than you? :lol:

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits