The Movie You Saw Last

I'm curious about what you disagree with.

Basically, the movie conveyed the idea that there is no objective truth, and even if there is, objective truth ultimately does not matter. I, on the other hand, believe that objective truth does exist and it matters a great deal.

Q2TtLEz.png

Rewatched Tangled again for the umpteenth time. I couldn't care less about how flawed it is, I will never, ever, get tired of watching it.

I'm like that with How to Train Your Dragon.

Anyway, at a friend's house I watched parts of Nightmare on Elm Street (the remake), Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and Year One. In cinemas, I just saw Star Trek Into Darkness a few days ago.

Star Trek: First Contact. B-)

LOL. For me, it was Star Trek V: The Final Frontier.

Good God. I hope you put the disk in the microwave afterwards.

I saw Iron Man 3. It was so mind-numbing that I almost felt a hole melting in my brain. Holy mother of Sasquatch, why in the world did

Tony get the junk out of his heart when it was too close to his heart in the first place? Why didn't Tony come up with surgery as an alternative to death-by-broken-arc reactor in Iron Man 2 if it was that simple?

Oh yeah, and I wanted a real Mandarin. So that the Ten Rings could actually have a leader.

I watched Legends of Metru Nui, and I don't care that it doesn't pass the Bechdel Test, because it's still got one of the best female characters I have seen in a while.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

Rewatched Tangled again for the umpteenth time. I couldn't care less about how flawed it is, I will never, ever, get tired of watching it.

Yeah, I love that movie too. Probably because I was in the middle of my MNOG marathon when I first watched it.

For me it was After Earth yesterday. I liked it quite a bit.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

I just saw World War Z yesterday in the hall. It had some interesting ideas but was kind of standard modern depiction of zombies.

Before that I saw Iron man 3 which I enjoyed. Dat skydiving scene O_O

@TheSkeletonMan939

"Oh yeah, and I wanted a real Mandarin. So that the Ten Rings could actually have a leader."I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself- we know the ten rings are a real terrorist threat in the marvel movies, as established by the first movie. While AIM was using Actor Mandarin as a cover-up it doesn't mean the real ten rings doesn't have a leader called the mandarin. You might think wont the real mandarin object have object/reveal the impostor, well the answer is no. Much like real terrorist organisation which do take credit for bombings they themselves may not have caused the ten ring and by extension the real mandarin could sit back and get free publicity.My point being, you can still get the mandarin you wanted just a bit later, perhaps when magic has been better established in the movies.

Edited by Mehul

Link to my comic :D

To anyone contacting me, I'm of to Uni soon so I might take time to respond.

Last two movies I saw in theaters were Iron Man 3 and Man of Steel. Both equally good in their own ways.

Iron Man 3 - Awesome, a satisfying ending to the trilogy, had great iconic moments. Thankfully, it doesn't close off nearly all possibility of him returning, unlike The Dark Knight Rises.

Man of Steel - Absolutely wrecked all the negative thoughts I had about Superman. He seemed cheesy and stereotypical in most other things he appeared in, but here, he was epic, he had a personality, and he was serious. Had the best action scenes in any movie I've watched, too. Only thing I didn't like were a few scenes where Zod seemed poorly acted, but he was still a much better villain than Lex Luthor. An enemy to Superman with truly equal power, and four (or five, can't remember) more people on that level helping him out.

Last movies I saw out of theaters, I rewatched the Batman trilogy. I paid extra attention to every detail this time, and now it was much better than before. And I still liked it before.

Batman Begins - A great start, and very...epic.

The Dark Knight - Less epic, but a deeper and darker story. I'd rank it about the same with BB.

The Dark Knight Rises - Starts out slow, but later 'rises' into the best of the trilogy. Only sad part is it seems like Batman really is never coming back again.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Watched Repo! The Genetic Opera the other day, and The Rocky Horror Picture Show the day before that.

Pretty fun, the both of them. Have to knock down Repo a bit for Paris Hilton's terrible singing voice, though. Nearly killed every song she was in for me.

hElbrZ6.gif