Toa Solek

Chro

A dream realized, a protector created. LinkLinkPlease link to images larger than 100 kB in BBC. -B6 No backstory, just a Solek Toa revamp. This is sort of a follow-up to my Toa Radiak MOC, at least stylistically. Short build, bulky legs and torso, small arms, original mask.Feedback is appreciated; more and better MOCs coming soon. ;) Edited by Black Six

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I guess you're right about the eyes. On Radiak, I made the eye color the opposite of what people expected, so I did the same here. Also, how can you not love the Ice Planet 2002 color scheme? XD

but their spirits

I like the shield design. Dunno why. I also like the bulkiness of the whole thing. One thing I want to say is that you should of made his eyes the original color, to make it more "Solek-like."

It looks fine to me. The bulkiness is my favorite part. :D

After seeing a few of your MOCs, I love your style. I really like the bulkiness of your MOCs and how well you pulled it off, and I think that would really work for some of mine.

Thanks Mal. If you think bulkiness would work well, then go ahead and try it! I experiment with a range of sizes and stuff in my MOCs; it's interesting to see what you can accomplish with a little variety. :D

Looks good. Your mocs are awesome. (I think you should upload them on lego cuusoo)

Thank you. Problem is, I sometimes use illegal connections, or connections that aren't supposed to attach the way they do. My MOCs are also... needlessly complex for CUUSOO, I think. Other reasons too. Glad you like it, though. ;)

but their spirits