Feedback to LEGO

It's that time again - time for LEGO to find out what you think about things! They want you to take a quick survey to better understand how you view the company, the products, and the hobby. You can check it out here and give them a piece of your mind. You've only got until April 18th to take it though, so get over there now!View the full article

I just gave my usual feedback; good quality plastic, low value for money as a whole (refer to the product being too expensive for what we get out of it), and I would maybe recommend. Lather, rinse repeat. Never feels like they'll do anything about those issues. I wish they'd ask what kind of sets we're looking for. My lego citizens keep dying - we need a hospital to treat all these people caught in crime and fires.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

I just gave my usual feedback; good quality plastic, low value for money as a whole (refer to the product being too expensive for what we get out of it), and I would maybe recommend. Lather, rinse repeat. Never feels like they'll do anything about those issues. I wish they'd ask what kind of sets we're looking for. My lego citizens keep dying - we need a hospital to treat all these people caught in crime and fires.

You are always welcome to start something on CUUSOO for a hospital (and that's a pretty great idea!) I can tell you that Kevin Hinkle gave an interview at Bricks Cascade a month ago on these surveys, and I guarantee you that they take all the answers into consideration. Remember that this survey is a fan-survey, and is more curious about your interaction with the product and the fan community, not what you wish TLG would do when it comes to products.

They do have those surveys too, though. And next time you purchase a set, check out the review survey on the back of the instruction booklet. Those are (believe it or not) actually really important and a large part of TLG's feedback channel.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg