Favorite Toa Mata?

I'm not really sure where this goes, I think it might go under S & T. Who's your favorite from the original team? Not set wise, but more of personality, moral, and character. I have to go with Pohatu. He's always been my favorite because he's seems like the kind of person to not give up on anybody. When he first met kopaka, kopaka was cold and harsh to him, but he didn't care, and I would say he's an important aspect in the team's unity.

Tu2d6W7.jpg

Honestly, this is a hard question. All of them have their good points: Tahu, because he was a "reckless fool" in the beginning but later turned out to be a great leader. Lewa, started out the same way as Tahu, and also funny, but he's a great character. Gali, because she was always the peacekeeper of the team. Pohatu, same reason as yours. Kopaka, he was all cold and stuff but he still was really useful to the team and devoted in certain things like finding the Toa Mahri. Onua, because he was also a help to the team, especially all those times he saved Lewa. I have to say, I can't pick a favorite for me.

I also find it funny and interesting the strange relationships within the team. Like you said, Onua's saved Lewa's hide several times, and they've formed an unexpected bond. From the start, Kopaka and Pohatu have had several journies together. And Tahu and Kopaka, almost polar opposites, have a strong bond.

Tu2d6W7.jpg

With six options only this would be better as a poll in the voting booth. You should PM a premier member about making you one. :)

And Lewa always seemed to have the least generic personality to me. Tahu, Kopaka and Onua all seem to have very stereotypical personalities for such a team, and Gali the only female is also pretty unoriginal in terms of personality. Which puts it between Pohatu and Lewa, and I've never been much of a fan of Pohatu for some reason.

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

i honestly cant give an actual answer because as takuadragonstar7 said they are all really really great characters

but i would have to say lewa

he is funny and witty and knows how to make good jokes, but knows when to get serious and gets along with everyone quite well (i know kopaka and tahu have a bit of an issue with him but he probably does not mind this)

also there is the strong potential to make good stories with him

but again that could be said for the other nuva too so idk

"I may not be smart enough to try everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything."

tumblr | deviantART | fanfiction

Ive never been a massive Toa Mata fan. I like all the chars but I dont love them. They are pretty cliche. Now, a good question qould have been who is your Favorite Toa Metru.

I also feel like this would be better as a Poll.

I could make one if you would like.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

This belongs in the Voting Booth Forum. Ask a premier member to make a Poll for you.

This, indeed could be a poll, but seeing the posts here it seems like this topic offers enough discussion to be not just a poll, I've seen it before and IMO this could work, of course it is up to the staff to decide but I guess this topic is fine.Lets see, Kopaka or Lewa, they both are a ewesome in their own ways, Lewa in adding more funny notes to the story with his countless jokes and problems he gets himself into and Kopaka for his extreme cool(in both ways :) ) and seriousness, I remember in one of the first comics there was a line he spoke to Pohatu perfectly explaining why I like him.

I'm back!

Ive never been a massive Toa Mata fan. I like all the chars but I dont love them. They are pretty cliche. Now, a good question qould have been who is your Favorite Toa Metru.

I also feel like this would be better as a Poll.

I could make one if you would like.

Could you do that? I'd love to see the results!

Tu2d6W7.jpg

Ive never been a massive Toa Mata fan. I like all the chars but I dont love them. They are pretty cliche. Now, a good question qould have been who is your Favorite Toa Metru. I also feel like this would be better as a Poll.I could make one if you would like.

Done. Sorry to steal your thunder, CC. :P

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Ive never been a massive Toa Mata fan. I like all the chars but I dont love them. They are pretty cliche. Now, a good question qould have been who is your Favorite Toa Metru. I also feel like this would be better as a Poll.I could make one if you would like.

... No... its... its cool... :(

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Thank you GSR.Thread closed.