• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Favorite Toa Mata?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Offline takua123

takua123
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 338 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 02:42 PM

I'm not really sure where this goes, I think it might go under S & T. Who's your favorite from the original team? Not set wise, but more of personality, moral, and character. I have to go with Pohatu. He's always been my favorite because he's seems like the kind of person to not give up on anybody. When he first met kopaka, kopaka was cold and harsh to him, but he didn't care, and I would say he's an important aspect in the team's unity.

Tu2d6W7.jpg

#2 Offline Dragonstar7

Dragonstar7
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,813 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 02:52 PM

Honestly, this is a hard question. All of them have their good points: Tahu, because he was a "reckless fool" in the beginning but later turned out to be a great leader. Lewa, started out the same way as Tahu, and also funny, but he's a great character. Gali, because she was always the peacekeeper of the team. Pohatu, same reason as yours. Kopaka, he was all cold and stuff but he still was really useful to the team and devoted in certain things like finding the Toa Mahri. Onua, because he was also a help to the team, especially all those times he saved Lewa. I have to say, I can't pick a favorite for me.

#3 Offline takua123

takua123
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 338 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 03:14 PM

I also find it funny and interesting the strange relationships within the team. Like you said, Onua's saved Lewa's hide several times, and they've formed an unexpected bond. From the start, Kopaka and Pohatu have had several journies together. And Tahu and Kopaka, almost polar opposites, have a strong bond.

Tu2d6W7.jpg

#4 Offline Taipu1

Taipu1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,778 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 04:03 PM

With six options only this would be better as a poll in the voting booth.  You should PM a premier member about making you one.  :)

And Lewa always seemed to have the least generic personality to me.  Tahu, Kopaka and Onua all seem to have very stereotypical personalities for such a team, and Gali the only female is also pretty unoriginal in terms of personality.  Which puts it between Pohatu and Lewa, and I've never been much of a fan of Pohatu for some reason. 

Edited by Taipu1, Apr 06 2013 - 04:04 PM.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

#5 Offline krikanalo

krikanalo
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 33 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 04:06 PM

i honestly cant give an actual answer because as takuadragonstar7 said they are all really really great characters

but i would have to say lewa

he is funny and witty and knows how to make good jokes, but knows when to get serious and gets along with everyone quite well (i know kopaka and tahu have a bit of an issue with him but he probably does not mind this)

also there is the strong potential to make good stories with him

but again that could be said for the other nuva too so idk

"I may not be smart enough to try everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything."

tumblr | deviantART | fanfiction

#6 Offline Your Evil Friend

Your Evil Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Submerged!

• 1,166 posts

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 04:16 PM

Ive never been a massive Toa Mata fan. I like all the chars but I dont love them. They are pretty cliche. Now, a good question qould have been who is your Favorite Toa Metru.

I also feel like this would be better as a Poll.

I could make one if you would like.

#7 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,039 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 04:41 PM

This belongs in the Voting Booth Forum.  Ask a premier member to make a Poll for you.

imx_327053664.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer~Drone 0350

Sunken Cities Profiles ~ Trapped in a Map Profiles ~ Voyage of the Requiem IV Profiles

#8 Offline Dual Matrix

Dual Matrix
  • Premier Member
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,252 posts

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 04:49 PM

This belongs in the Voting Booth Forum.  Ask a premier member to make a Poll for you.

This, indeed could be a poll, but seeing the posts here it seems like this topic offers enough discussion to be not just a poll, I've seen it before and IMO this could work, of course it is up to the staff to decide but I guess this topic is fine.Lets see, Kopaka or Lewa, they both are a ewesome in their own ways, Lewa in adding more funny notes to the story with his countless jokes and problems he gets himself into and Kopaka for his extreme cool(in both ways :) ) and seriousness, I remember in one of the first comics there was a line he spoke to Pohatu perfectly explaining why I like him.

Monster Contest Entries:

The Seige of Ga-Koro Minecraft Modification

(Download Available)

Massive

#9 Offline takua123

takua123
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 338 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 06:15 PM

Ive never been a massive Toa Mata fan. I like all the chars but I dont love them. They are pretty cliche. Now, a good question qould have been who is your Favorite Toa Metru.

I also feel like this would be better as a Poll.

I could make one if you would like.

Could you do that? I'd love to see the results!

Tu2d6W7.jpg

#10 Online GSR

GSR
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Book Badger

• 879 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Apr 07 2013 - 12:53 AM

Ive never been a massive Toa Mata fan. I like all the chars but I dont love them. They are pretty cliche. Now, a good question qould have been who is your Favorite Toa Metru. I also feel like this would be better as a Poll.I could make one if you would like.

Done. Sorry to steal your thunder, CC. :P

#11 Offline Your Evil Friend

Your Evil Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Submerged!

• 1,166 posts

Posted Apr 07 2013 - 06:21 AM

Ive never been a massive Toa Mata fan. I like all the chars but I dont love them. They are pretty cliche. Now, a good question qould have been who is your Favorite Toa Metru. I also feel like this would be better as a Poll.I could make one if you would like.

... No... its... its cool... :(

#12 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 11,905 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 07 2013 - 08:57 AM

Thank you GSR.Thread closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users