Kid Icarus: Uprising weekly battles

PowerMiner

Kid Icarus Weekly Online Battles

I read over the COT rules, and it didn't seem like this needed to be approved, so I went ahead and posted it. Unless this counts as a 'club', but no-one will be excluded unless they break the one rule I have. Which is to not have inappropriate language as their name in the game.

Okay, so Kid Icarus: Uprising is a game for the Nintendo 3DS. It has an online battle mode, and if players exchange each other's 3DS friend codes, they can battle each other in the game.

I know some people on BZPower (like me) have played this game online in the past, and it was always a blast.

So my plan, is to host Kid Icarus battle meet-ups at specific times over the week. Everyone can just give me their friend code, and I'll put it on a Word document or a piece of paper.

To protect my privacy (first name), I have it set up so that when we meet up, I change my Mii's name to my ingame nickname, and when we're done, I delete all of you guys. But then, I change my name back to normal, and next time we battle I just change it back and put it in all of your friend codes again.

I was also thinking that if I end up unable to make it to the meetings, I can appoint a secondary (And maybe a third too) 'leader' to start a game and everyone can join it. (He or she will need your friend codes too.)

I'm not entirely sure about the times yet, but I was thinking at least three times a week.

Tuesday - Free-For-All

5 PM PST, 6 PM MST, 7 PM CST, 8 PM EST.

Saturday - Free-For-All

Noon PST, 1 PM MST, 2 PM CST, 3 PM EST

Sunday - Light Vs. Dark

3 PM PST, 4 PM MST, 5 PM CST, 6 PM EST

These times are subject to change and more may be added in the future.

If anyone thinks anything should be changed or needs it to be changed for their schedule, I should be able to do so.

If you wish to join, PM me or post in the topic your BZPower and Kid Icarus name, and your friend code, and I'll put them up (If you wish your friend code to remain private for whatever reason, that's okay.)

Sign-up list

Game-starters (The people whos' games you join)

PowerMiner

In-game name: Hero, Friend Code: 4339-2704-4645

Back-up position available

Players

No-one yet

If more than five people (plus the game-starter) end up playing, the other game-starter may be asked to start a game with the excess players (We'll divide them up between the two games that are started).

The only rule I have (at the moment) is to not have inappropriate language as your name in-game.

So yeah, join if you want. I hope this didn't need to be approved, and is in the right place..

EDIT: I won't be able to play today, I didn't realize what time I had posted. I should be free Tuesday (or tomorrow) if anyone has signed up by then.

EDIT 2: If anyone PM'd me asking to join, please do it again, my inbox was full, and I didn't realize.

EDIT 3: If anyone needs me to change the times to fit their schedule I can do that. I'm free often.

Edited by PowerMiner