• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Pit Brutaka

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 07 2013 - 03:28 PM

I've got not muh time, might edit this later, so here it is: 

Gallery link: http://flic.kr/p/e9oN62

C&C appreciated, as always.

Edited by Dual Matrix, Apr 07 2013 - 03:29 PM.

I'm back!

#2 Offline Gengar

Gengar
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,015 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2013 - 04:47 PM

Why do you keep making Brutaka MOCs :P? Interesting, I like how you made the hands and armor. Two things: he looks a bit fat, like wide, and he's supposed to have a dorsal fin. Good job though.

#3 Offline Zeene

Zeene
  • Members
  • Toa

• 149 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2013 - 05:14 PM

As a matter of fact, I think I once saw a fake box-design for this version of his character.Also, seconding Dragonstar's point about the slight obesity here, though that hand/claw design is really nice =)

"The rumours of my signature have been greatly exaggerated."

#4 Offline -Jaller-

-Jaller-
  • Members
  • Toa

• 163 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2013 - 08:20 PM

Nice. I like his hand the most. Its very creative.

LONG

LIVE

BIONICLE

:huna:  :matatu:  :mahiki:  :rau:  :komau:  :ruru: 

#5 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,240 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 06:57 AM

As a matter of fact, I think I once saw a fake box-design for this version of his character.Also, seconding Dragonstar's point about the slight obesity here, though that hand/claw design is really nice =)

I would've loved seeing that as a set...

Now, onto the MOC. The hand design is impressive, as well as the upper arm technique. But I agree with everyone else on the wideness of the MOC.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#6 Offline Krane

Krane
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 333 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 09:11 PM

I would've loved seeing that as a set... Now, onto the MOC. The hand design is impressive, as well as the upper arm technique. But I agree with everyone else on the wideness of the MOC.
That fake box design looks real to me. BTW I agree with everyone else. It's too bulky.

~Kranan 

~BZPRPG Profiles

Dual Matrix: Sup?

CeeCee    :  Dual, you spammer

Kranan      : Wut wut wut 

AutomationKranan plz stop

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users