Point Zero: Endymeron

Chro

Ah, time. Ironic, isn't it?One of the few things that we cannot control, yet surrounds us always.Endymeron was, or will be, the opposite.You don't see him. You might and you might've. He's never there. He was, though, and he will be.Endymeron is never the present. In fact, he never was nor will be the present.He's the future and the past. Johmak, Order of Mata Nui - Guide to Anomalous Entitieshttp://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/358197http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8107/8631937065_3bca8eecf4.jpg Yes, it's a Toa of Time.Not really any backstory, just the semi-cryptic blurb up there, which is complete gibberish written when bored.However, I did decide that if I were to give him more information, he'd wear a Mask of Possibilities, which in my opinion would be quite fitting of a Toa of Time; very, very useful for manipulating events. :lol:Slightly inspired by Embo from SWTCW. Feedback is appreciated. I've posted a lot of other MOCs recently, but I don't want to advertise-spam, so you can just find them in the BBC section. ;) More MOCs coming soon!

Edit: Image linked - please keep posted images in BBC to 100 kB.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Wow. Just, wow. The design reminds me of an idea I tried to make work some months ago, but I scrapped it because I had no idea what I was doing.

But this. Like everything else you've made, this is great! The color scheme gives it that feel of menace and mystery. Definitely doesn't look like the kind of guy I'd want to meet in a back alley.

The overall build is excellent, but what I really like is how you did the head. Clever idea for the eyes. The staff is also pretty cool!

I look forward to your next creation.

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Thank you! Wasn't going for a menacing feel- just powerful and mysterious- but I see what you mean. The eyes and face have a similar technique to another MOC from a few months ago (Project Blackstomper)... I'd really like how it looked, and I needed to use a custom head for the MOC, so it lined up well. :)

but their spirits

The only thing I don't like is the "face"

What about it? His mask is shaped more like a helmet, perhaps. (I was getting extra points for the contest by using a custom head, if it means anything. ;))

Design is a well done, color scheme is unique and represents both Vahi states (before and after falling into protodermis). Pretty awesome.

Thanks Rooster. That's actually dark orange, not regular orange, but I see what you mean about the colors. :P

but their spirits

The lower legs are the only thing I can critique - they seem to jut out a bit too much, and the trans-lime pieces at the ankles contribute to that. Aside from that (which isn't evident but in close-ups), I really quite like the MOC - the bulk is spread out, and though it has quite a few colors, they're spread out evenly enough to work.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Sweet build, as usual. Again, as usual, the head is freaking magnificent.I feel the orange is throwing it off a bit (though that might just be the lighting- and I'm generally biased against orange, so you should probably just ignore the color critique). The lower legs stick out to the sides a bit. The groin armor cover is a little high.8.5/10 at least (which I would rate higher normally, but I've been biased by your other builds like, Shellshock and Likus, into a rather high regard for your work).(Still drooling.)

Edited by Ambassador Rahkuta

Sweet build, as usual. Again, as usual, the head is freaking magnificent.I feel the orange is throwing it off a bit (though that might just be the lighting- and I'm generally biased against orange, so you should probably just ignore the color critique). The lower legs stick out to the sides a bit. The groin armor cover is a little high.8.5/10 at least (which I would rate higher normally, but I've been biased by your other builds like, Shellshock and Likus, into a rather high regard for your work).(Still drooling.)

Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for 20 days or more. I have to wrestle the topic with my bare hands until it is subdued, then ... dispose of it. (There's a reason they only pick mad people to be staff, y'know.) I had my nice new shirt on too; dry cleaners can never fully get topic juice out. I guess that's the price we pay for this job. Topic sent to sleep with the fishes and dream about farm animals.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg