Metal krana?

Hey guys, so recently I was thinking, and at one point in my life I had 4 vmkk, and I sold them all. Now I have two of them again, and they were two that I already had. So I was just wondering what metal krana you guys have, either wmkk, vmkk or sskk, lets just go ahead and include the gpkk as well. So how many have you had or do you have?Mc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

So I was skimming google for metal kranas (plural :D) and came across the fact that Toa Lhikan Hordika has a WMKK for sale. The bad news is it's $250 at minimum. If anyone has that much money and is willing to spend it, here's the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bionicle-Trading-Cards-Quest-for-the-Mask-RAHI-1ST-ED-2-BOOSTER-PACKS-/171015947446?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27d15844b6

2xu8Ptu.png

So I was skimming google for metal kranas (plural :D) and came across the fact that Toa Lhikan Hordika has a WMKK for sale. The bad news is it's $250 at minimum. If anyone has that much money and is willing to spend it, here's the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bionicle-Trading-Cards-Quest-for-the-Mask-RAHI-1ST-ED-2-BOOSTER-PACKS-/171015947446?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27d15844b6

Uhhh. The link shows up on ebay as three packs of trading cards. :P

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!