• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Feline Chronicles

Oneker Adventure Comics

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
409 replies to this topic

#361 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2012 - 09:14 PM

Well, I got bored so, I decided to start following your comics. I've read some these before, and thought they were hilarious, and awesome. Now, don't take what I said about being bored as an insult, it's just my "strategical(ish)" method of finding new comic I might like. Also, I see your now using Chimoru R, and speech bubbles, nice. I wish you luck for the second season of your comics!-HDXC2000 6.0

#362 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 12:28 PM

New Year Special

Sorry for the delay.

#363 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 01:27 PM

That was a typo I'm sure!

banner.png

Enjoy.

#364 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 04:10 PM

Gangnam Style

This song is starting to get annoying. <_<

#365 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,759 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 05:28 PM

You should punish Damuk as well due to his sin.

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#366 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 05:42 PM

That was funny, shooting the radio. (I want to be a GS.)

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#367 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 08 2013 - 02:01 PM

That was funny, shooting the radio. (I want to be a GS.)

If you would like to GS please send me your Sprite.

Edited by Felinuva, Feb 08 2013 - 02:01 PM.

#368 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 10 2013 - 04:00 PM

Gangnam Style

This song is starting to get annoying. <_<

[color=#ff0000;]"Gimme that gun!".  XD.  That was absolutely hilarious, it made my day.  Nice Job.[/color]

#369 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2013 - 08:42 AM

Lazy

Sorry for delaying.

#370 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,759 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2013 - 10:51 AM

That's me right there!

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

spc_logo.png

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

#371 Offline Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 895 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2013 - 11:34 AM

I had made plans to start a comic series a few years ago. That right there is what's still preventing me.

--:m::a::k::u::t::a: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

card_newmat.png
biofighter_banner_platform.png

Your title has been removed. We will do our best to make sure you do not get a custom member title in the future for any reason to avoid such a situation from happening again.

#372 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,759 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 11:13 AM

What's holding you back, Weirdox? Have you heard of Hybridno and Loganto? They're newer, but very popular in this forum. If you want my help, let me know. Or if you just need examples, try Feline Chronicles or others.

spc_logo.png

#373 Offline Loganto The Bo-Matoran

Loganto The Bo-Matoran
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 794 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 07 2013 - 11:55 PM

I had made plans to start a comic series a few years ago. That right there is what's still preventing me.

MAKE COMICS BOY!

output_fmwrer.gif   1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png   output_fmwrer.gif

(Links do not work at the moment)

#374 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 04:28 PM

Fus Ro Dah Meme

Using Slides from earlier comics and edited some explosions.

Haven't made a birthday special so I did this instead. Link You've probably seen it already on BZPower.

Edited by Felinuva, Mar 31 2013 - 04:29 PM.

#375 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,759 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 04:39 PM

That Fus Ro Dah one was pretty cool! Especially with all the past memories.

spc_logo.png

#376 Offline Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Members

• 895 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 07:53 PM

Like that reference to Soran's comics there.

card_newmat.png

Your title has been removed. We will do our best to make sure you do not get a custom member title in the future for any reason to avoid such a situation from happening again.

#377 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 09:13 PM

Does this mean I'm dovahkiin? 

Also, I would like some of that cake there:P

banner.png

Enjoy.

#378 Offline Loganto The Bo-Matoran

Loganto The Bo-Matoran
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 794 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2013 - 01:11 PM

What's holding you back, Weirdox? Have you heard of Hybridno and Loganto? They're newer, but very popular in this forum. If you want my help, let me know. Or if you just need examples, try Feline Chronicles or others.

I'm not that new, am I?

output_fmwrer.gif   1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png   output_fmwrer.gif

(Links do not work at the moment)

#379 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,759 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 01:10 AM

I'm not that new, am I?

[color=#006400;]I said newer. You aren't the oldest or newest.[/color]

spc_logo.png

#380 Offline Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Members

• 895 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 11:04 AM

Meanwhile, back at the TOPIC:

That is a pretty sweet birthday drawing you got there.

card_newmat.png

#381 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2013 - 06:06 PM

I'm not that new, am I?

[color=#ff0000;]He's just implying that we're newer than Malignus.[/color]

Edited by Damaracx 7.0, Apr 13 2013 - 06:06 PM.

#382 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 01 2013 - 11:13 AM

New Comic

Slacking

Been two months am I right? if so I apologize.

Edited by Felinuva Toa of Felines, Jun 01 2013 - 11:14 AM.

#383 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 01 2013 - 01:04 PM

That slam must hurt a bit, and that's one angry mob.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#384 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,759 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 01 2013 - 01:14 PM

I made such a comic once where my PGSes (you included, Felinuva) carried me away to make a comic. :D Yours is better than mine.

spc_logo.png

#385 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 03 2013 - 01:16 PM

New Comic

Slacking

Been two months am I right? if so I apologize.

[color=#ff0000;]Main Character Abuse.  XD[/color]

#386 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 08 2013 - 04:25 PM

He knows I'll shoot him if he doesn't.

banner.png

Enjoy.

#387 Offline BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 425 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 27 2013 - 10:45 AM

Hmm the message is no..slacking? Good comic oneker I mean felinnuva and how do could I be a gs

Edited by TAHU2014, Jun 27 2013 - 10:45 AM.

#388 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,776 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 27 2013 - 02:24 PM

Hmm the message is no..slacking? Good comic oneker I mean felinnuva and how do could I be a gs

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]Go ahead and send Felinuva a PM about it. Along with the request send in a sprite sheet, and possibly some info about your character. It really depends on what Felinuva wants to know about your character. There should be some kind of form in the main post for GSing/PGSing, but if not, you can find one in other popular comic topics (or you can create your own).[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]-Rez[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]EDIT: Here's the form I require for GSing/PGSing in my own comics (just so you have a general idea of what most comic makers want in a GS application form):[/color][/font]

Name of PGS:

Sprite(In Six-Shade Chimoru):Personality(Manditory, however, I can fill out this section, if applicable):Likes/Dislikes(Same as stated above):

Quirks/Unique Features(Same as stated above):

History(Not manditory, but strongly advised):Any Other Important Information:

Edited by -Reznas-, Jun 27 2013 - 02:27 PM.

rc_banner.png

#389 Offline BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 425 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 27 2013 - 10:50 PM

[color=#008000;]Go ahead and send Felinuva a PM about it. Along with the request send in a sprite sheet, and possibly some info about your character. It really depends on what Felinuva wants to know about your character. There should be some kind of form in the main post for GSing/PGSing, but if not, you can find one in other popular comic topics (or you can create your own).[/color] [color=#008000;]-Rez[/color] [color=#008000;]EDIT: Here's the form I require for GSing/PGSing in my own comics (just so you have a general idea of what most comic makers want in a GS application form):[/color] Name of PGS:Sprite(In Six-Shade Chimoru):Personality(Manditory, however, I can fill out this section, if applicable):Likes/Dislikes(Same as stated above):Quirks/Unique Features(Same as stated above):History(Not manditory, but strongly advised):Any Other Important Information:
Thanks I've already sent the gs

#390 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 01:20 PM

[font="cursive;"][color=#008000;]Go ahead and send Felinuva a PM about it. Along with the request send in a sprite sheet, and possibly some info about your character. It really depends on what Felinuva wants to know about your character. There should be some kind of form in the main post for GSing/PGSing, but if not, you can find one in other popular comic topics (or you can create your own).[/color][/font] [font="cursive;"][color=#008000;]-Rez[/color][/font] [font="cursive;"][color=#008000;]EDIT: Here's the form I require for GSing/PGSing in my own comics (just so you have a general idea of what most comic makers want in a GS application form):[/color][/font] Name of PGS:Sprite(In Six-Shade Chimoru):Personality(Manditory, however, I can fill out this section, if applicable):Likes/Dislikes(Same as stated above):Quirks/Unique Features(Same as stated above):History(Not manditory, but strongly advised):Any Other Important Information:

I've recieved it and i'll guest star you.

I'm currently working on the GS comic but it will GS four comic makers, including you tahu.

Quest Part 1

I'll try to be less lazy (if I can).

Edited by Felinuva Toa of Felines, Jun 29 2013 - 01:21 PM.

#391 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 01:54 PM

[font="cursive;"][color=#008000;]Go ahead and send Felinuva a PM about it. Along with the request send in a sprite sheet, and possibly some info about your character. It really depends on what Felinuva wants to know about your character. There should be some kind of form in the main post for GSing/PGSing, but if not, you can find one in other popular comic topics (or you can create your own).[/color][/font] [font="cursive;"][color=#008000;]-Rez[/color][/font] [font="cursive;"][color=#008000;]EDIT: Here's the form I require for GSing/PGSing in my own comics (just so you have a general idea of what most comic makers want in a GS application form):[/color][/font] Name of PGS:Sprite(In Six-Shade Chimoru):Personality(Manditory, however, I can fill out this section, if applicable):Likes/Dislikes(Same as stated above):Quirks/Unique Features(Same as stated above):History(Not manditory, but strongly advised):Any Other Important Information:

I've recieved it and i'll guest star you.

I'm currently working on the GS comic but it will GS four comic makers, including you tahu.

Quest Part 1

I'll try to be less lazy (if I can).

[color=#ff0000;]A COMIC!!![/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]And so the quest begins....[/color]

#392 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 02:22 PM

Off to search for buried treasure.

BZPRPG Profiles

#393 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,759 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 10:38 AM

[color=#006400;]Guh, for a second there, I though that was a map of North America! But it's a BIONICLE island! I am not a smart man.[/color]

spc_logo.png

#394 Offline BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 425 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2013 - 02:23 PM

Yay hey felling pm me if you need a color plate just tell me

Edited by TAHU2014, Jul 07 2013 - 09:10 AM.

#395 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2013 - 04:33 PM

Does your trusty gunman get to come?

Ahem..thats...that would be me guys...adventure?

banner.png

Enjoy.

#396 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2013 - 05:50 PM

You know what, that island looks like Mata Nui. (the island, not the being)

BZPRPG Profiles

#397 Offline Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Members

• 895 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2013 - 08:42 PM

You know what, that island looks like Mata Nui. (the island, not the being)

Does it?! I had no idea! [/sarc]

card_newmat.png

#398 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 01:09 PM

3 year Huna

I was in a rush to make this.

#399 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 01:57 PM

I feel like that sometimes. Maybe without turning invisible.

BZPRPG Profiles

#400 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 10:10 PM

You are dead, I'm sorry it had to end this why friend.

banner.png

Enjoy.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users