The Feline Chronicles

No longer active

Sorry about that Wind.Here's the new comic again! Click here!But this time I put some different scenes in.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Have I made the Hair too big?I think I'll make it shorter in the next comic.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Ok next comic! Click here!I'm hoping to finish this Saga soon.

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work on the comic. Leyya is still my favorite character. Nice way to move along the story arc. The graphics are great, the story so far is awesome, and the jokes are great as well. I think one of my favourite lines was 'Good thing I sometimes come prepared', that made me laugh.Nice job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Ok heres the next comic! Click here!You should listen to music while I reading it.You don't have to if you don't want.

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

I thought the comic was entertaining. I also liked the 'Stop hitting yourself' part. I think my favorite thing in the comic was how sybre's sword couldn't fit the panel. I thought that was hilarious. Once again, another great comic.Keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I think I'll choose Ptole's idea.Next Comic! Click here!

WOW!Sorry I haven't posted recently.The last few comics are SO epic.Oneker is so kick butt in those comics.It was funny when he kept on saying "Why are you hitting yourself".
Thanks!I think you mean "Stop hitting yourself"

I thought the comic was entertaining. I also liked the 'Stop hitting yourself' part. I think my favorite thing in the comic was how sybre's sword couldn't fit the panel. I thought that was hilarious. Once again, another great comic.Keep up the good work,~Soran

Thanks again!oh and here's the next comic! Click here!Shall I end this Saga now or do a add a few more comics to it? Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Now Ahkmou knows what cages feel like! And one cool thing you could have done was have Ahkmou bang on the top of the panel.

WOW!Sorry I haven't posted recently.The last few comics are SO epic.Oneker is so kick butt in those comics.It was funny when he kept on saying "Why are you hitting yourself".
Thanks!I think you mean "Stop hitting yourself"

Thanks again!oh and here's the next comic! Click here!Shall I end this Saga now or do a add a few more comics to it?
We're going to split the reward, right? Right?I suggest you start a new saga for the alien part.

mindeth the cobwebs

What a nice ending to a story arc, great job. I also like the cliff hanger at the end. This just isn't Oneker's day... First captured to be a entertainment animal, and now about to be captured for whatever reasons.Nice job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

New Comic! Click here!Had to get every character/PGS to know about my Cat form in the story.Should I introduce some dog characters later on the comics or not? :???:

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

New Comic! Click here!Had to get every character/PGS to know about my Cat form in the story.Should I introduce some dog characters later on the comics or not? :???:

Nice move, Oneker! You could have gotten yourself killed! And I curse thy name, Calvirick!And yes, do dog characters!

mindeth the cobwebs

Nice move, Oneker! You could have gotten yourself killed! And I curse thy name, Calvirick!And yes, do dog characters!
Forgot to mention that the ear design on my cat sprite has been changed.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Forgot to mention that the ear design on my cat sprite has been changed.
I liked your old ear design better. The old ears looked more like cat ears.

mindeth the cobwebs

Right, time to start the next Saga.New Comic! Click here!I followed a speech bubble tutorial on Sorans Majhost acount.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Right, time to start the next Saga.New Comic! Click here!I followed a speech bubble tutorial on Sorans Majhost acount.

NO! Not Cousin Milly! Anything but her!And I saw Ahkmou's arm in there, you scamp! :DI have an annoying cousin. Just like a male rainbow Leyya!

mindeth the cobwebs

I liked the comic. Its one of those cliff hanger kind and it just makes you wonder whats wrong with her cousin. I think funniest part of the comics was the fact that you kept Akmou's arm and you're using it as a back scratcher. Its just hilarious.Nice job on the speech bubbles as well, they look really good. Couple suggestions though, make sure the text is centered so its not all on one side. Also, for the panels you have a lot of text in bubbles and you have spare space, make the head of the character go over the bubble.~Soran(I'm glad that I didn't make that tutorial for nothing.)

Edited by Soran

I liked the comic. Its one of those cliff hanger kind and it just makes you wonder whats wrong with her cousin. I think funniest part of the comics was the fact that you kept Akmou's arm and you're using it as a back scratcher. Its just hilarious.

Would it be great for getting the fleas out with it? :Panyways here's the next comic! Click here!

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Nice job on the comic, it really helped with explaining who she is. I also like the things with the speech bubbles. Although I noticed that the rounded rectangle ones are very pixelated. It looks like your at Antialiasing is turned off. Other then that the comic looks great and its quite well done! Nice job!~Soran