The Feline Chronicles

No longer active

I liked the comic. Its one of those cliff hanger kind and it just makes you wonder whats wrong with her cousin. I think funniest part of the comics was the fact that you kept Akmou's arm and you're using it as a back scratcher. Its just hilarious.

Would it be great for getting the fleas out with it? :Panyways here's the next comic! Click here!
Not as bad as I expected, but okay.I despise most spoiled brats. This won't end well. Edited by Kreos

mindeth the cobwebs

Right, time to start the next Saga.New Comic! Click here!I followed a speech bubble tutorial on Sorans Majhost acount.

Haha can't wait to see how bratty she is.The last few comics are good too.And the speech bubbles are cool. Edited by Dr. Giggles

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Here's the next comic guys! Click here!And and this topic has reached 200 posts! Click here!Well now 203 posts.Its nearly the 2012 London Olympics so I decided to make this special comic similar to it.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Here's the next comic guys! Click here! And and this topic has reached 200 posts! Click here! Well now 203 posts. Its nearly the 2012 London Olympics so I decided to make this special comic similar to it.

Poor, poor Nireda. And Milly is so touched up that she's kinda ugly.And you won! Yippee!!!

mindeth the cobwebs

Sadly I've met a person like "Princess" Milly in real life. At last we see Milly and I will have to agree with Kreos, shes so touches up she looks ugly (Which is befitting of her personality). Anyway, nice job on the comic!Also congratulations on 200 Posts!Nice job and keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Sadly I've met a person like "Princess" Milly in real life. At last we see Milly and I will have to agree with Kreos, shes so touches up she looks ugly (Which is befitting of her personality). Anyway, nice job on the comic!Also congratulations on 200 Posts!Nice job and keep up the good work,~Soran

Well she's men't to be wearing makeup, well you can call her ugly.You knew someone like Milly? Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Next Comic! Click here!I'm going to work on a birthday special comic for Miraka

I should have said that about Leyya's voice long ago! And that Noobicorn is immortal?! Wow... If she says something bad about me, I swear on my great great great grandfather's grave I will-And I think Miraka will like such a comic in her honor!

mindeth the cobwebs

Nice comic, it really showed Milly's interaction with the other characters/PGS quite well.She hurt Leyya... Now it gets personal... :uhuh:You can't get a better pony then The Noobicorn, its simply not possible.Only thing that needs fixing in the comic is that part of the speed bubble 'tail' is cut out when Giggles first talks. It can be easily fixed by either cutting out the whole bubble and trying again or by using the free select tool again and following the path it currently has and recreate it.Nice job and keep up the good work,~Soran(PS: You should update the first post, you're missing a lot of comics.)

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Nice comic, it really showed Milly's interaction with the other characters/PGS quite well.She hurt Leyya... Now it gets personal... :uhuh:You can't get a better pony then The Noobicorn, its simply not possible.Only thing that needs fixing in the comic is that part of the speed bubble 'tail' is cut out when Giggles first talks. It can be easily fixed by either cutting out the whole bubble and trying again or by using the free select tool again and following the path it currently has and recreate it.Nice job and keep up the good work,~Soran(PS: You should update the first post, you're missing a lot of comics.)

Ok! I have now fixed it. ;)

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Here's another comic! Click here!Its not part of the "Nireda's Cousin" Saga.Sorry if you might be a fan of Gumball but I don't think the show is good.the last 3 panels might be abit too random. Edit: Site with commenting system edited out.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Here's another comic! Click here!Its not part of the "Nireda's Cousin" Saga.Sorry if you might be a fan of Gumball but I don't think the show is good.the last 3 panels might be abit too random.

He was owneded by another cat! That outta teach that arrogant pieca- Edited by -Windrider-

mindeth the cobwebs

Next comic! Click here!The font of the text i use is Comic Sans MS and I use the size 18.Should I make the size smaller? :???:

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Wow, she is bossy. Shes just like those spoiled people who want everything they desire and if they don't get it them either scream or sue people. I did enjoy (Forgot person's name) pouring the drink on her shoes. That itself was really entertaining.As for the text, I suggest you make it smaller. I use Anime ace size 13. Since your comic's panels are smaller in height then mine is I suggest you use a smaller font size, probably around 10-14. Also you forgot a speech bubble when she tells them to pick up her bags and bring them to her room.Nice job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

Next comic! Click here!The font of the text i use is Comic Sans MS and I use the size 18.Should I make the size smaller? :???:

My mom calls me Captain Snarky at times! lol And I hate carrying bags! Now it's personal!!!The font seems fine to me.

mindeth the cobwebs

Wow, Millie's annoying. She reminds me precisely of someone in my class who acts exactly like that. I did find it hilarious when someone (RO, I think) spilled coffee on her shoes. As for the text, I prefer Anime Ace Bold Size 10 or Yesterdays Meal Size 15, but that's just me. Excellent job!

Edited by Argaraffe

Next comic! Click here!Do you think Milly is an even more meaner,and snobbish than Zacku from Dark709's comics?

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Next comic! Click here!Do you think Milly is an even more meaner,and snobbish than Zacku from Dark709's comics?

Do you know how expensive walls are?! And I demand payment for carrying bags.And, by the way, Dark709 is currently rethinking his life after seeing this.

mindeth the cobwebs

Next comic! Click here!This is what Milly has in her bags.

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Oh My Gosh. Weegee! The scourge of humanity, he implants fear into the eyes of the beholders with his intense gaze... He scars the mind of those who hear him say this one simple line, "Weegee!"Milly is really, really annoying... Very much... annoying.~Soran

Very intriguing story. I love the overall plot and stuffs.I hope you keep it up through the whole comic series and hope to read the next one. :biggrin:

Thanks!and here's the next comic! Click here!

2020 STATUS UPDATE: