• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

The Feline Chronicles

Oneker Adventure Comics

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
409 replies to this topic

#321 Offline Giggles

Giggles
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 674 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 13 2012 - 07:21 PM

I hope he dies gets saved.The only way you can get Giggles to stop fighting with somebody is to give him a pie with cream and coffee.The last several comics were great.Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been kinda busy.Can't wait to see more!

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~                                                           

#322 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 19 2012 - 03:11 AM

Hey guys when I complete this Saga with the people trying to catch my character, how many more sagas shall I do after it 2 or 3?

#323 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,795 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 19 2012 - 10:21 AM

Hey guys when I complete this Saga with the people trying to catch my character, how many more sagas shall I do after it 2 or 3?

You should brainstorm on ideas first.

Nothing could prepare Sybre for the final battle.

In November, head down to Snax in the comic forum to see the battle that will determine the fate of Sybre.

Out of Snax

Coming to the comic forum November 17, 2014

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

#324 Offline Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 930 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 19 2012 - 02:05 PM

i concur with sybre. You should decide what they are about before omitting them.

--:m::a::k::u::t::a: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

card_newmat.png
biofighter_banner_platform.png

Your title has been removed. We will do our best to make sure you do not get a custom member title in the future for any reason to avoid such a situation from happening again.

#325 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 19 2012 - 03:04 PM

i concur with sybre. You should decide what they are about before omitting them.

I have thought of what the next Saga's shall be about but should I do 2 or 3 of them before I start Season 2? :???:

Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines, Aug 19 2012 - 03:05 PM.

#326 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,795 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 19 2012 - 03:33 PM

I have thought of what the next Saga's shall be about but should I do 2 or 3 of them before I start Season 2? :???:

Try 1-2 for now and see how you feel.

In November, head down to Snax in the comic forum to see the battle that will determine the fate of Sybre.

Out of Snax

#327 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 19 2012 - 03:43 PM

I like sagas, I think they're interesting. I have to be honest though that I think you should probably think more heavily on them, as there are some things I think you could improve on with them.Something that might help in further sagas is to improve on dialogue, story, and graphics (Not so much graphics to be honest, you're good there). The past two sagas seem to very similar. The dialogue is really simple, I can't take it seriously to be honest. "Lets get him", that doesn't necessarily sound like the best ending phrase of a comic in my opinion. Another would be from the 'shock treatment' (according to the file name) where Nireda easily complies to the Biocryptid's (?) 'demands'. I would've expected at least an argument considering that their friend was in danger and possibly being tested on and/or injured. So in my opinion maybe improving the dialogue to possibly make sense to the situation might help.I'm going to be completely honest and I have no intention of hurting your feelings (if I do) but I seriously think the story lines could use some work. So far this saga seems similar to the Feline Oneker Saga. Angers a person, gets abducted, gets used for said person's benefit, etc. I don't really see it as that diverse, this doesn't mean the saga is bad though, it just feels like you're redoing an older saga. Depending on how interesting the sagas are really depends on my point of view on how many should be made. I'll be honest that if you created another saga where Oneker angers someone, said person captures Oneker, and Oneker gets imprisoned again and electrocuted I will honestly probably stop reading. Its basically retelling the same saga but in a different environment. There is something I do enjoy about the stories of your sagas/comics though. They seem to connect with each one which I really enjoy when it comes to comic. It just gives the impression as if its some kind of grand master scheme, one thing leading to another (like the canon Bionicle story).I can't really say much about the graphics to be honest. In some cases they're really awesome and in some they just aren't. Not sure how to explain it other then that or how to 'fix' it.So basically, I like the comics, I find them entertaining and interesting. Some of the sagas seem to be similar in story though and I hope that any future sagas aren't the same because then it just gets uninteresting and easily predictable. Depending on how unique you think the story of the other sagas are depends on how many I feel you should make.~Soran

#328 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2012 - 07:22 PM

I like sagas, I think they're interesting. I have to be honest though that I think you should probably think more heavily on them, as there are some things I think you could improve on with them.Something that might help in further sagas is to improve on dialogue, story, and graphics (Not so much graphics to be honest, you're good there). The past two sagas seem to very similar. The dialogue is really simple, I can't take it seriously to be honest. "Lets get him", that doesn't necessarily sound like the best ending phrase of a comic in my opinion. Another would be from the 'shock treatment' (according to the file name) where Nireda easily complies to the Biocryptid's (?) 'demands'. I would've expected at least an argument considering that their friend was in danger and possibly being tested on and/or injured. So in my opinion maybe improving the dialogue to possibly make sense to the situation might help.I'm going to be completely honest and I have no intention of hurting your feelings (if I do) but I seriously think the story lines could use some work. So far this saga seems similar to the Feline Oneker Saga. Angers a person, gets abducted, gets used for said person's benefit, etc. I don't really see it as that diverse, this doesn't mean the saga is bad though, it just feels like you're redoing an older saga. Depending on how interesting the sagas are really depends on my point of view on how many should be made. I'll be honest that if you created another saga where Oneker angers someone, said person captures Oneker, and Oneker gets imprisoned again and electrocuted I will honestly probably stop reading. Its basically retelling the same saga but in a different environment. There is something I do enjoy about the stories of your sagas/comics though. They seem to connect with each one which I really enjoy when it comes to comic. It just gives the impression as if its some kind of grand master scheme, one thing leading to another (like the canon Bionicle story).I can't really say much about the graphics to be honest. In some cases they're really awesome and in some they just aren't. Not sure how to explain it other then that or how to 'fix' it.So basically, I like the comics, I find them entertaining and interesting. Some of the sagas seem to be similar in story though and I hope that any future sagas aren't the same because then it just gets uninteresting and easily predictable. Depending on how unique you think the story of the other sagas are depends on how many I feel you should make.~Soran

Ok I'll try and improve in future and try not making Saga's similar.Here's another comic! Click here!its not part of the current saga though, its a parody of this video called Sonic Stereo, I made it to keep you entertained. This is my first comic in where non of the characters speak.I hope I did the right English translation of Facade's favourite song spiegelbild.Oh i'm now going on holiday and I'll be back next Tuesday.Ok goodbye!

Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines, Aug 20 2012 - 07:26 PM.

#329 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,141 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2012 - 07:51 PM

Why can't people like good music?

banner.png

Enjoy.

#330 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,795 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2012 - 08:18 PM

The classic radio fight has been reborn! Although Friday is a good day, Facade's song seems better.And I could tell you were listening to Green Day (band).

Out of Snax

#331 Offline Loganto The Bo-Matoran

Loganto The Bo-Matoran
  • Members

• 816 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 23 2012 - 03:10 PM

when september ends, greatest song ever

output_fmwrer.gif   1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png   output_fmwrer.gif

(Links do not work at the moment)

#332 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 31 2012 - 04:44 PM

Missing someoneI haven't been using Simba for a long time. :unsure:The next Saga comic is almost finished.

Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines, Aug 31 2012 - 04:45 PM.

#333 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,795 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 31 2012 - 06:48 PM

Yeah, I noticed too. I didn't care too much because I thought you've given him up.

Out of Snax

#334 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 05 2012 - 04:48 PM

Next comic! Click here!the first bottom panel has a reused scene from battle part 2.In this comic I was originally going to make Haley threaten the guards.Some of this comic is similar to something from Fosters Home.

#335 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,795 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 05 2012 - 04:59 PM

Next comic! Click here!the first bottom panel has a reused scene from battle part 2.In this comic I was originally going to make Haley threaten the guards.Some of this comic is similar to something from Fosters Home.

This comic uses some pretty old classics. And that's what the off-duty guards look like!I don't know a single man named Orlando.

Out of Snax

#336 Offline Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Members

• 930 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 05 2012 - 05:02 PM

FHFIF borrowed the idea from elsewhere, but orlando is directly from FH, as far as I knowshows just how unreliable guards can be.

card_newmat.png

Your title has been removed. We will do our best to make sure you do not get a custom member title in the future for any reason to avoid such a situation from happening again.

#337 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 05 2012 - 05:04 PM

This comic uses some pretty old classics. And that's what the off-duty guards look like!I don't know a single man named Orlando.

Orlando is meant to be Bloo pretending to be someone else called Orlando Bloo, if you have watched it.

Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines, Sep 06 2012 - 02:20 AM.

#338 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 23 2012 - 06:17 AM

Sorry i'm taking along time on the next comicbut here's a comic I made back in 2010 before the downtime I decided to show you. Click here!I have been working on a Chimoru R version of my cat sprite.I'll try and get it finished soon.

Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines, Sep 23 2012 - 06:18 AM.

#339 Offline Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Members

• 930 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 23 2012 - 09:08 AM

always loved the maze.

card_newmat.png

#340 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,795 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 23 2012 - 09:44 AM

Luckily, that's never happened to me. But it happened to my mom once.

Out of Snax

#341 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 04 2012 - 06:00 PM

Finally next comic! Click here!I want to finish this saga.I have been working on stuff for season 2.

Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines, Oct 04 2012 - 06:02 PM.

#342 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,795 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 04 2012 - 06:27 PM

Uh oh! Busted! And Giggles seemed pretty oblivious after that coat was taken off.I liked how in the ending, Giggles was still sitting on Vataki's head.

Out of Snax

#343 Offline Loganto The Bo-Matoran

Loganto The Bo-Matoran
  • Members

• 816 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 21 2012 - 01:30 PM

RUN GIGGLES! RUUUUN! I cant wait for the next episode.

output_fmwrer.gif   1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png   output_fmwrer.gif

(Links do not work at the moment)

#344 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2012 - 11:24 AM

Ok finally here's the next comic! Click here!since I have a new username Oneker will change his name in the next saga.

#345 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,795 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2012 - 12:53 PM

Almost free!!! I can't wait! But what's next in the escape plan?Name change? No problem for me.

Out of Snax

#346 Offline Calvirick

Calvirick
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Flying Force!

• 2,428 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 27 2012 - 02:52 PM

I find it ironic that that it's always the scientist/professor that ends up getting the beat down.

banner_size.png

Possum

#347 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2012 - 02:21 PM

I was just in a rush to finish this.Here's the Halloween special! Click Here!

#348 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,141 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2012 - 03:02 PM

Loved it!That reminded me of one the SNL Halloween skits XD

banner.png

Enjoy.

#349 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,795 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2012 - 05:00 PM

Your costume was too obvious. Sorry.And that Mary looked pretty good.Now tell me about that dream. And who was dressed as Surge.

Out of Snax

#350 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2012 - 05:13 PM

Thanks Captain Obvious. :PAnd it was Damuk in the Surge costume.Didn't get any trick or treaters this year because of rain.

#351 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2012 - 05:07 PM

New comic. Click here!I really want to start season 2.Should I start it now but still make comics for this current saga or finish this saga first?

Edited by Felinuva, Nov 14 2012 - 05:09 PM.

#352 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,141 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2012 - 05:57 PM

Havnt they ever heard the phrase "no time to explain"?

banner.png

Enjoy.

#353 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,795 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2012 - 06:08 PM

Blasted alarm.I'd recommend finishing the current saga before starting more work. Trust me, you'll be more relieved in the long-run.

Out of Snax

#354 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2012 - 06:46 AM

Next comic! Click Here!When I start Season 2 i'm going move Season 1 into a separate post like Gavla having his AVID Saga on a separate post.

#355 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,795 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2012 - 11:59 AM

You're close! Can you handle all them goons, though?

Out of Snax

#356 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 06:27 PM

Two new comics! Click here! Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6 I was in a rush to finish the last one because I have to make a Christmas Special Comic for the 2012 Advent Calender. I now decided that the next comics will be the Season Finale and I have got to stop typing in the link "click here" when I post new comics.

Edited by Black Six, Dec 05 2012 - 05:47 AM.

#357 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,795 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 06:31 PM

Darn. You guys were exposed! Even when you escaped, it's not over yet!The suspense!

Out of Snax

#358 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 21 2012 - 12:53 PM

OK sorry for the delay of not uploading another comic so here is the Christmas Special comic. Click here!

People were saying the world was going to end on 21 December 2012.

I was originally going to have the comic as Milly being visited by three spirits like a Christmas Carol but in my own version.

Edited by Felinuva, Dec 21 2012 - 12:55 PM.

#359 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,795 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 21 2012 - 01:42 PM

[color=#006400;]I always thought the world was gonna randomly explode. Weird.[/color]

[color=#006400;]Ooooh. Sprite change![/color]

Out of Snax

#360 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2012 - 08:30 PM

Season 2 opening

I've now decided to start season 2.

I will put the first season on another post.

Edited by Felinuva, Dec 29 2012 - 08:34 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users