So, the title isn't exactly self-explanatory. So I'll clarify. What's the most that you've done on BZP in one day? For example:

I filled up the front page of the "Creative Outlet" Forum with either topics or posts that I made. So my face was the only thing you saw there for about an hour.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Hmm, rough call. I think the day that I was involved in three discussions at once - two in LD and one in GD, was when I was most active. Although that day would be tight with the day that I reviewed ten short stories, or the days I spent in S&T last summer when it was super-active.

Hm... good question, actually. I think I had several hot-topics, out of which one kinda drifted into spammy reigns (something about writing on the right...? Years ago, that's for sure.). Apart from that, probably just posting several topics in GA with only a few days between them. I kinda miss those days. :/

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

On a really quiet day a month or so back, I had my avatar show up on the forum index as the most recent poster for about half the forums. I'm not that heavier a poster though, I don't think I've ever gone past 30 in a day, and there are people who have managed 4 times that.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Back on the old forum, I used to be stupidly active. 90% of my time was spent in General Discussion, and every week or so, one of my topics would be on the front page. While 100 posts a day was quite a lot, I'd often do 50 posts a day.

I suppose my most active was when I had two topics in the Hot Topics section and when I started writing The Bohrok-Kal's Ramblings and Phovos's Stolen Diaries.

Now, I only occasionally post here, although I try to post daily in The Bohrok-Kal's Ramblings and the comedy section in general.

• 3 weeks later...

Back in 08 and 09 I made so many posts. Like, all of them. I made it into the top posters of the day often ish. It was the art subforum in particular that I stalked for a while there.

My current activity level is just shameful in comparison.

AXKP5KC.png

It's a little worrying to see so many members who joined years after me and have so greatly exceeded me in posts.

I rarely post more than once a day, or even a week. I only do it when I feel like it. How someone can post over a hundred times in a matter of hours is baffling. :P

I typically run around S&T for a while, then visit COT. I usually visit random people's profile pages, read a bit of a comedy, etc. Usually stuff like that.

I might get around 5 or so posts in a day. When I was doing the BZPRPG (gotta get back to it!), I spent a lot of time there. And a lot more posts.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

I read the front page news and post in the BioniLUG forum. That's about it for me anymore.

filled up the front page of the "Creative Outlet" Forum with either topics or posts that I made. So my face was the only thing you saw there for about an hour.

I used to do that... a long time ago... I regret those days

those were dark and evil times

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

• 2 weeks later...

A long while ago, like three years I believe, I posted a lot in the Bionicle RPG's section of the website and COT (for, again, RPG's). I think I was one of the most frequent posters that day, with something like 150 - 170 posts total.

Haven't done that since, lol.